The "It's free!" thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[FREE] 1 Year Free CCleaner Professional License (Windows/Mac)

Steps:Download and install the free version of the program from the official website

Activate the Pro version in the Options >> About >> Upgrade to PRO menu
Enter the following information:
Name: COMPUTERBILD
Code: P9WV-AFZU-4EW8-HAM9-QWHF
Click on register.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Where is that option?

There was a number to give a missed call on. (Shows on the Tata sky home screen ads)

Although there is a monthly charge(for 3 months) on compulsory subscription of Tata sky binge something, rest is free.

If you don't find it, directly call the helpline and ask for the number to avail the offer and get a callback for when you wish to get them installed.

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

There was a number to give a missed call on. (Shows on the Tata sky home screen ads)

Although there is a monthly charge(for 3 months) on compulsory subscription of Tata sky binge something, rest is free.

If you don't find it, directly call the helpline and ask for the number to avail the offer and get a callback for when you wish to get them installed.

There aren't giving Fire stick for free, they are giving a 3 month trial and post that you have to pay 249/month. So basically you are renting the stick with added apps access in which I think only Hotstar is even remotely good.

Depending on how long you want to use it, you might be better off with buying the stick yourself.

8 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

There aren't giving Fire stick for free, they are giving a 3 month trial and post that you have to pay 249/month. So basically you are renting the stick with added apps access in which I think only Hotstar is even remotely good.

Depending on how long you want to use it, you might be better off with buying the stick yourself.

You can cancel it right away after first 3 months and I did confirm it.

Edited by GunnerY2J

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

That genuinely seems like self sabotage. Two months after using Chromecast, my folks disconnected their satellite subscription.  

Streaming is a vicious cycle for the entertainment industry. I stopped watching normal dth tv when streaming services were introduced. previously there was nothing to watch on tv and now there is nothing to watch much on streaming services. we have stopped turning on the tv at all now. sometimes for 2 to 3 days at a stretch. 

I end up scrolling through social media whenever i get bored now. 

6 hours ago, kunjanp said:

You have to give the Firestick back when you cancel it, that's what the Tatasky guy said.

I had this doubt,so I talked to two different representatives but i have no wired connection and didn't want to pay for 3 month binge either so cancelled the request.

He said the firestick had to be given  back in the one month trail thing  specifically where you don't need to pay anything and

didn't mention about this for the three month thing where you have to pay subscription for first 3 months (maybe they were not well informed as i did stress I will cancel right away once the trail ends)

• 4 weeks later...

Free: The Witcher Goodies Collection

It includes arts, books, soundtracks, the making of videos, Video Game Show concert, wallpapers, and many more goodies from all The Witcher games gathered together for the first time.

Ends in about 5hrs.