The "It's free!" thread

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Can't see it yet, maybe 12 June Pacific Time or something?

Edit: Their Ubi Forward event starts at 19:00 UTC, which is 12:30 AM tonight. But it also says to claim the game before tuning into the event.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/55660

Edited by funnyadit

Ubisoft are giving Watch Dogs 2 to those who missed it during their livestream for free

During the livestream Ubisoft tweeted, via their support account, "We'll be giving out the rewards to all of you, even if you were unable to log in successfully." And now they're making good on the promise. All you have to do is go to this web page and log in with your Ubisoft account to collect your hacker game as well as a bundle of in-game rewards for various other Ubisoft games.

Watch Dogs 2 won't show up in your Uplay account straight away, however. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, san_Assassin said:

Ubisoft are giving Watch Dogs 2 to those who missed it during their livestream for free

During the livestream Ubisoft tweeted, via their support account, "We'll be giving out the rewards to all of you, even if you were unable to log in successfully." And now they're making good on the promise. All you have to do is go to this web page and log in with your Ubisoft account to collect your hacker game as well as a bundle of in-game rewards for various other Ubisoft games.

Watch Dogs 2 won't show up in your Uplay account straight away, however. 

The last screen I get says- 

"Register here to claim your Ubisoft Rewards"

"Thank you for tuning in to Ubisoft Forward. "

I guess thats it, game should show up in my library after a while.

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

The last screen I get says- 

"Register here to claim your Ubisoft Rewards"

"Thank you for tuning in to Ubisoft Forward. "

I guess thats it, game should show up in my library after a while.

refresh the page. should read "registration confirmed" once you have successfully logged in.

Edited by san_Assassin

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, GunnerY2J said:

Got a call from Tata sky.

Free amazon fire TV stick and also free 3 months subscription.

No need to subscribe to anything.

I've gotten those calls a bunch of time. I think there's some bigger upfront cost or some hidden charges. If they wanted to give me 3 months free sub, they could just do it, whats with the phone calls. 

You need to sub to their Tata Sky Binge service or something.

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I've gotten those calls a bunch of time. I think there's some bigger upfront cost or some hidden charges. If they wanted to give me 3 months free sub, they could just do it, whats with the phone calls. 

You need to sub to their Tata Sky Binge service or something.

But there's this free device as well, and that's needed.

And yes, I had got the calls earlier about it and the binge subscription and had declined, so this time I specifically asked for any hidden charge/subscription

They said no.

Also, before They didn't want to give to people who don't have WiFi either, now  they are willing.

Edited by GunnerY2J

2 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

But there's this free device as well, and that's needed.

And yes, I had got the calls earlier about it and the binge subscription and had declined, so this time I specifically asked for any hidden charge/subscription

They said no.

Also, before They didn't want to give to people who don't have WiFi eitherz now  they are willing.

Perhaps that is the case, though I for one don't see why they'd just give it for free, now that these streaming companies are slowly choking their business. Anyway if you do it get it for free, do tell. 

Honestly though, we dont really watch Tata Sky and have two STBs connected to 2 TVs. Now one TV has HDMI issues so I'm just gonna cancel my subscription entirely. Amazon Prime as it is I get for cheap via student offer

Edited by Chirag2001