The "It's free!" thread

Rayman classic for mobile. BTW how to get notified about the same. I could only check till 19th day.

Rayman Classic was on day 1..I'm talking about Rayman legends..Its one of the best Rayman games in recent time..There is no way to get notified..just keep checking.

Not only Watch Dogs 2, there was Steep and Division as well. And they got over in just 5 secs..Probably lot of bots picked it up..When i tried i selected Watch Dogs 2 and typed the captcha and got the message "Sorry everything has been claimed" in a span of 5 seconds..Giveaway wasn't handled well, more of a publicity stunt.

Anyways, there are giving away Rayman Legends soon atleast according to the leak so that game will make up for both WD2 and Steep.

It was leaked when the entire giveaway details were leaked. Rayman Legends is the only new free game which they are offering for the very first time.

It was leaked when the entire giveaway details were leaked. Rayman Legends is the only new free game which they are offering for the very first time.

Ya, i knew about it..Rayman Legends isn't new..its pretty old but a very good game..

Ubi is giving all the games part of ubi30 giveaway again for free this weekend..

So people who may have missed some of them can claim it now..

P.S. Already posted it on uplay deals but posting it here too since its for free :P

Edited by goDofWar_skr
  • Like 2

[Xbox One] (Game) Watch Dogs 2 - Deluxe Edition

Login with Microsoft account
Enter this code: WR3QY-TQCVW-VPYMJ-JQXQP-76RTZ here https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem#/
Click Redeem.
An error message appears, return to previous page.
Re-enter the code. The site will show that you already own the game.
The game should appear now in games list in your Xbox One console.
Most likely a bug, so grab it quick.
Microsoft may revoke the game, so I don't guarantee anything, do it at your own risk.

Sign in to your to Amazon.com account

Click “Add gift card or promotion code” and add the offer code AMAZONMUSIC

Complete the Amazon Music Unlimited sign-up process by clicking here). NOTE: Your promotional credit will be reflected on the sign-up page and credit will be applied after your free 30-day free trial ends.

Start listening and enjoy access to tens of millions of songs by your favorite artists

• 2 weeks later...

MyVodafone App Loot : Spot The Santa and Get Free 1.7GB 3G/4G Internet Data

Gift 1 – Open the Amazing Offers for You on the main page. You can spot the first gift on the bottom right corner of the page.
Gift 2 – Open the Shop and then go to Internet. You can spot the gift on this page.
Gift 3 – Open your Active Data packs and balance page and you can find the gift on the bottom of the page.
Gift 4 – Open Vodafone Flex and scroll down to touch the See Flex FAQ. You can find the next gift here.
Gift 6 – Open Vodafone 4G Option.
Gift 7 – Internet Speed Test Option.
Gift 8 – MNP New Connection.
Gift 9 – Go to Balance Transfer & Enter Any other Vodafone number and go to last step.
Vodafone Spot The Santa Reward (MyVodafone App Offer) :-
Spot 1 Gift and Get 100MB Free
Spot 4 Gift and Get 500MB Free
Spot 8 Gift and Get 1.7GB Free
Terms & Conditions :-
Offer valid only for Vodafone use.
Search all screens of the app for gist boxes. Tapping on a box will reveal your gift.
The more gift you find the more data you win.
Offer valid till 15th January 2017.