Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. Buying guide.

Oh, one more thing, I just learnt. MS offers free disc replacement for MS published games, even if the disc is scratched. Not to mention in buying guide, but might be helpful for a lot of people. And in India, everything can be exchanged for free, even after warranty; in case you are getting too tired to clean up your console or controller.:bigyellowgrin:

But isnt the warranty period only 3 months?

But isnt the warranty period only 3 months?

It is an exchange, not a replacement, so no warranty is required. It practically costs them nothing as you have already bought the game, and all you will be getting is a hard copy again. Technically, it is supposed to be paid exchange, but they ask for 0$ in India, for all exchange. Cost of exchange is different in all countries, with highest being 5$.

two points i think need to add to opening post

1. ALL xbox games are NOT region free, whereas PS3 games are

2. there should be information about motion control with each console - Kinect & move should be included too with console info

I want Journey in MUST play PS3 games list :threatenlumber:

lrn2read zodka, journey is already there.

two points i think need to add to opening post

1. ALL xbox games are NOT region free, whereas PS3 games are

2. there should be information about motion control with each console - Kinect & move should be included too with console info

adding point one, regarding two, well i am not well versed in motion controls, some one should help me here.

^^provide all the information in one thread so we can stop innumerable threads of the same topic

infact i would ask the mods to sticky this

PS3 Is gaming only,dont expect it to do anything other than that But gaming it does best. Xbox provides an all round experience better but in my opinion PS3 is superior when we just look at gaming.

I think u misplaced PS3 with xbox and wrote the other way around.

Yo Sackboy link me to the cable which can be used on PS3 to connect a normal 3.5 MM headphone.

A simple RCA to aux converter , will allow you to use any 3.5mm headphone for FULL sound at as little as 10rs

EDIT: Found it: http://www.ebay.in/itm/3-5mm-Stereo-Female-2-RCA-Female-Adapter-/360459732459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item53ed1305eb

1337593657[/url]' post='1409296']

Yo Sackboy link me to the cable which can be used on PS3 to connect a normal 3.5 MM headphone.

EDIT: Found it: http://www.ebay.in/i...=item53ed1305eb

That's the one :) you can get one at palika for 30 bucks TOPS

Archived