WWE '13

abhi90

It would be impossible to achieve that if it wasn't allowed. Because with 3 signatures and 6 chair shots, there is no way he would remain at critical :lol:

you meant moderate ! Lol Yes, i was even skipping signatures so he dsoesn't get too hurt. haha ! Just finished it.

More people should buy this game , THQ already sold their UFC license to EA , this could be the last WWE game from THQ if things go from bad to worse for them , Ubisoft is interested in some THQ licenses [ which ones is unknown currently ] , i would be happy if 2K sports get WWE then we will get bad menus but solid gameplay & innovation beyond anything else , NBA 2k series is a good example for it , but if other decent companies with no experience with quality sports titles gets the WWE license then i am worried that it will be poorly made :( , so better buy this one

if 2k get the licence and also bring the game to pc then it would be epic.

Yes it has Online pass. You cant go Online if you dont have Online pass. You cant access community creations and Online matches. But you can go online to buy DLC.

I wont play online anywayz..

Will i lose a lot in community creations ??

Is it easier to download and play the ugc ??

I wont play online anywayz..

Will i lose a lot in community creations ??

Is it easier to download and play the ugc ??

played one match of online its laggy and disconnects .

but the user creation aka community creation is better now , fast browsing of data or caws , stories and all , easy download and give review.not the fuss that was with wwe 12 .

^Just wait till whole lot of people upload and download CAWs. It was good initially for WWE 12, but when the volume of people accessing the servers increased, it all went to hell.

wwe 12 from starting was fuzzy , it used to get disconnected if we try for online creations on xbox , i had preordered the game and played from day 1 . for a long time it had problem , problem improved after some title update :)

wwe 12 from starting was fuzzy , it used to get disconnected if we try for online creations on xbox

On PS3 it was fine for first few days when there was not much stuff. But once the CAWs etc were uploaded, everything went haywire. Patches didn't fix it till people stopped accessing the servers.

well my wwe 12 had a problem ,after some time i stopped playing and then when i went back to it after some time and tried to go to community creations and stuff it used to show online pass version not compatible or something :wallbash: ....but then i sold the game after some time when i heard abt wwe 13 and pre-ordered it :thumbsup:

Decided to play SVR 2010 just for fun. And oh boy, how the graphics have improved. The game was all blurry with aliasing everywhere. Even the animations were stiff. And pyros looked crap. They improved it in 2011 and then 12 was the peak. In 13, graphics are the same, but lighting is improved a lot. The decision to stop PS2 version and concentrate on current gen helped a lot. I hope they move to next gen quickly and wont repeat the mistake.

I'm trying to complete historical objective with Austin Thesz Press signature move but most of the time it only gives the stunner when does Austin gives the Thesz Press signature move

With Finisher stored, Irish whip to the rope, press triangle when he comes close.

Archived