Help Me Decide To Buy A Scooty

Blueelvis_RoXXX

Hi guys, i have decided to buy myself a scooty for going to tutions and the local areas. Will you please suggest what should i buy?

I have finalized two - Honda Activa and the TVS Wego. Suggestions are welcome. Anyone with driving experiences with the two, please help me out. :wink:

I am more sided with the TVS Wego but some people are saying go with Activa and that all. Therefore please sort me out in this dilemna :)

Now for f**k's sake don't tell me to go and get a BIKE as my 18 will be completed in January 2013 <_< and license for scooty is available here from the age of 16.

Only Valuable Suggestions will be repped :fear:

Get Activa. :good:

Wego is sh*t.Bahot jaldi kharab hoti.

Telling from personal experience.

kharab hoti hai like what parts do need servicing?

As for activa i think there is waiting around which i dont want <_<

Wego has got 100% metal body whereas Activa doesnt have full metal body too. Kahin gir gyi activa toh meri pocket money poori cut ho jaayegi -_-

Wo Romba Nalla scotty lele :bigyellowgrin:

:P

i knew you would post something like this only <_<

didnt i tell you my choices? :slap:

btw friend has duro and he was complaining about it and said you can get better than this sh*t!

@Ratul - lekin kya?

tu itna bada fanboy hai Activa ka? :ack:

i know HONDA service is damn good as far as cars are concerned and so i hope with scooters also but still...

Anyways kal donon tutioon ke baad test drive krne jaata.

@zodak - Delhi mein kitni garmi hai aur light bhi kitni jaa rhi hai <_< u delhites use more and therefore NCR people have blackouts <_<

Archived