Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are speaking corporatespeak when they say they are developing for current gen but everyone knows next gen is their target. I expect a bump in polygon count, resolution, crowd density, reflections with Ray Tracing for next gen. But you can get that with PC.

I have a Pro. I just hope it doesnt run like sh*t on that. Cyberpunk worlds without crowds are kind of boring.

18 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

unknown.png

Bootleg Keanu.??

CDPR are fast becoming ubisoft 2.0 with their downgrades. Last year journos were hyping this up and saying how it's possible on current gen. Nothing these guys have shown so far looked next gen tbh

Downgrades are not new in CDPR games, remember Witcher 3 downgrade controversy? 

It was a day and night difference what they shown at E3 and what we got in final release. But still it was the best game of the generation. 

People have really high hopes with this. 

Let's have patience and see. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Bootleg Keanu.??

CDPR are fast becoming ubisoft 2.0 with their downgrades. Last year journos were hyping this up and saying how it's possible on current gen. Nothing these guys have shown so far looked next gen tbh

But they never showed in game footage of Keanu. You shouldnt have expected too much.

Id rather have an awesome open world with meaningful choices and cool mechanics.

What was a perfect looking Kevin Spacey good for in CoD AW?

Edited by kmkaks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Is there a free PS4 theme to download??

Cyberpunk 2077 — “Mercenary of the Dark Future” Theme

___

This new deep dive video didn't get enough attention as they hoped. Else usually anything Cyberpunk and it's all over the media. uQHgnKj.gif

• Like 1

The game looks awful,   the visuals are so washed up.  It looks like somebody was running it on an average PC at low/med settings.  Nowhere close to the previous reveal.  From what they showed, the gameplay looks like a mixed bag as well, the HUD is so garbled and all over the place.  The setting is the only thing going for this game right now, which still looks fantastic.  I feel it was a bad decision to have this game in FP.  Atleast an optional TP would've done justice to character customization and cutscenes.  

Edited by Ne0

There was a DF video I think, in which they mentioned that 3rd person animations in addition to all the other stuff going on in the world would have killed the old consoles.

I am still hyped af. I’ve always preferred cool gameplay, themes, concepts and worlds over graphics. The choices and play styles shown feel so varied. It’s awesome.

46 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Its still in development. Everyone knew it was going to be massive downgrade from the reveal. 

Considering its releasing mid of next year, I doubt if it'll change drastically from what was shown/ At best, they would be fixing bugs, optimizing and playtesting now.  

The game really should've been next gen exclusive. I remember last year people were saying that nothing in the reveal looked next gen. Well it probably doesn't scream next gen, but next gen still would've acted as a safety cushion against possible downgrade. 

We are judging the game with graphics eh? 

It is downgraded yes but that cyberpunk aesthetic is present, the destruction in firefights that alone is incredible for an open world game like this. Dense, heavily populated, something going on in each and every corner. Static world might look good but feels less alive and boring after several hours. 

These things takes a heavy hit on hardware and it should work on both base consoles and enhanced ones. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

We are judging the game with graphics eh? 

It is downgraded yes but that cyberpunk aesthetic is present, the destruction in firefights that alone is incredible for an open world game like this. Dense, heavily populated, something going on in each and every corner. Static world might look good but feels less alive and boring after several hours. 

These things takes a heavy hit on hardware and it should work on both base consoles and enhanced ones. 

Nobody is judging anything, none of us here have played the game, so we're just discussing the video .... so chillout ? 

Like I said before, the setting still definitely has me intrigued, and is definitely the high point no doubt.  But it looks like it needs polish in lot of other depts.  Also, what's wrong in expecting good visuals ? Aren't you paying full amount ? If the developer shows one video with high quality visuals and downgrades it in the next reveal, its gonna attract criticism.