Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RIP Avengers. Feeling bad already. 
You never know.. Avengers will sell just coz of the name on the box.

Plus it will be an ongoing game and not something like cyberpunk. People will move on once done with cyberpunk..

And if avengers is even half decent it's got nothing to worry.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, sobbii said:

You never know.. Avengers will sell just coz of the name on the box.

Plus it will be an ongoing game and not something like cyberpunk. People will move on once done with cyberpunk..

And if avengers is even half decent it's got nothing to worry.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Cyberpunk will be as long as Witcher 3 or maybe more than that. Its something which will take good amount of time to complete. By the time people will move on from Cyberpunk; Avengers will be old lol.

And you're absolutely right; Avengers will just sell because of the name on the box. :fap:

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, happy to share some exciting news: Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on GeForce NOW the day it’s released

GeForce NOW members will be able to grab their copy on Steam and play the game the moment it’s available. GeForce NOW Founders members can explore the streets of Night City with RTX ON, fully optimized and instantly available, even on your Mac laptop.

We’re thrilled to work with CD PROJEKT RED to bring its eagerly-anticipated game to GeForce NOW. And while you wait, be sure to check out CDPR’s critically acclaimed Witcher series, also available to play through GeForce NOW. We’re PC gamers too, so we’ll be right there with you playing Cyberpunk on Day One. Stay tuned for more news.

11 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

CD Project Red is striking all the right chords with the customer base. Very pro-consumer despite additional revenue opportunity. 

They have been always been like this, haven't they?

The PC enhanced versions of Witcher 1 and 2 made significant changes to the respective games and they gave it away for free.

• 1 month later...

81nHVWJhYuL.png

Limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox Controller description:

• Live the mercenary life with the Xbox Wireless Controller - cyberpunk 2077 limited Edition
  • The rugged design is based on cult cyberpunk character Johnny Silverhand
  • Immerse yourself in a future where technology is the key to survival
  • Custom button mapping with the Xbox accessories app
  • Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack

Based on Amazon Canada’s listing, the limited edition controller will be released on May 4.

Fantastic! :wOOtjumpy:

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I agree. Xbox do way better limited edition controllers and systems. Their Sea of Thieves controller is so good!

Yup. I regret not getting that when it was in stock on amazon a year or two ago :\

Absolutely love that colour scheme and that little pirate's gold tooth-like trigger.

25 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. I regret not getting that when it was in stock on amazon a year or two ago :\

Absolutely love that colour scheme and that little pirate's gold tooth-like trigger.

Its not the same thing, but maybe the Phantom Magenta is available? That one is pretty similar in terms of the colours.

I don't like what Sony does with the controllers *cough, PS5, cough*

The only Dualshock that genuinely looked good to me was the Blue Camouflage. Thats not even available ever. 

On the other hand, Xbox has a sick line of controllers, and they always have a LE whenever a popular game drops on the system.

12 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Its not the same thing, but maybe the Phantom Magenta is available? That one is pretty similar in terms of the colours.

Yeah, that looks really nice too! Will probably have to wait for the lockdown to end though to see if it's actually available.

I love the above Cyberpunk controller too. Hopefully it's not too expensive :\

26 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah, that looks really nice too! Will probably have to wait for the lockdown to end though to see if it's actually available.

I love the above Cyberpunk controller too. Hopefully it's not too expensive :\

Yep, this controller looks pretty sick too. Their controllers are not just good with the looks, but usually pretty relevant with regard to the game itself. 

I bet the guy's outfit has the same colour scheme in the game or something