Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

A lot of those weapons are  cleary inspired by insomniac titles (RnC and resistance)

yes, they have entire categories now, the whole homing bullets, see and shoot through walls, all of that reminds me of resistance :(

10 hours ago, adity said:

I'll try to source a ps5 within couple of months after launch and play cyberpunk on it. It'll probably be super gimped on current gen. 

Im curious to see One X and Pro version. Base console version is big NO NO.

Hopefully One X will give decent medium to High graphics at 30 fps 1440p minimum.

Why was it ever even a question for you? Valhalla looks trash. 

After playing origin i aint wasting a sinlge penny on AC creeds.

10 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Next gen consoles? :naughty:.

If the price is right and this corona sh*t goes down Ps5 All the way in its glory. But im 100% sure i wont be able to wait that long (Khujli he bahot) and first playtrough wil be on ps4

28 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:
11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

A lot of those weapons are  cleary inspired by insomniac titles (RnC and resistance)

Never played those but the Guns section was what instantly sold me. Damn that Detailing was amazing.

Ubilol games are trash

So watch dogs legion will be bad too XD because that looks exciting

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

wow game looks really good. :o

Never been impressed so much by a game before launch.

trailers are slick, I'm liking the FP view now, although i still hope they add a TP view in the next gen version.  Also, why are ppl having doubts of playing this on current gen, if my base ps4 can handle games like rdr 2 , I'm sure it can handle this.  Atleast from whatever they've shown in trailers, the game doesn't look as demanding as rdr 2 (and rdr 2 had extra tp animations to add) !

PS: Also, just went back to the first page and damn, the game was announced in 2012 , that's like 8 years of development :O

Edited by Ne0

17 hours ago, Ne0 said:

trailers are slick, I'm liking the FP view now, although i still hope they add a TP view in the next gen version.  Also, why are ppl having doubts of playing this on current gen, if my base ps4 can handle games like rdr 2 , I'm sure it can handle this.  Atleast from whatever they've shown in trailers, the game doesn't look as demanding as rdr 2 (and rdr 2 had extra tp animations to add) !

PS: Also, just went back to the first page and damn, the game was announced in 2012 , that's like 8 years of development :O

AAA games takes time to develop. Shocking 

yep, can't believe we didn't get a new GTA in all of PS4 generation , just one AAA from R* - RDR 2 :-/
And we got 3 in PS2 generation which were arguably better than GTA 5.

Moral of the story, R* don't give a sh*t about anyone except whales buying GTA Online currency.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

yep, can't believe we didn't get a new GTA in all of PS4 generation , just one AAA from R* - RDR 2 :-/

Take Two Suit : "Sorry!? what were you saying? "

TTS : "GTA ??? is that what you said!?!?!"

TTS: "Sorry , can't hear you over this cha-ching from all the GTAO shark card dollars we're making "

From what I've read, game dev is hard work, not to mention relatively poorly paid and unreliable compared to other software dev fields.  So unless you're truly passionate about it and willing to put in your blood and tears into it, very difficult to make it big.  Being in the software field myself, I've tried dabbling in game dev time and again, but the sheer amount of work required to build a decent game put me off (not talking about those flappy bird kinda games). Even a game with simple graphics like stardew valley took its dev (solo) around 4 years to build !

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

From what I've read, game dev is hard work, not to mention relatively poorly paid and unreliable compared to other software dev fields.  So unless you're truly passionate about it and willing to put in your blood and tears into it, very difficult to make it big.  Being in the software field myself, I've tried dabbling in game dev time and again, but the sheer amount of work required to build a decent game put me off (not talking about those flappy bird kinda games). Even a game with simple graphics like stardew valley took its dev (solo) around 4 years to build !

So many people of different disciplines have to work together, there are the 400 IQ game engine programmers( lots of specific subsystems involved, specific kinds of engineers for those too ), the scripting programmers, then there are the art walas, 3d modellers, texturers, animators, terrain modellers, the dudes who handle lighting, sound walas, ui walas, the creative types who write story etc