Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Next-gen launching same time but without next-gen upgrade. That will come later in 2021. 

Welp, there goes another reason for me to get PS5 at launch.

The PC version will be getting all the "next-gen" features at launch though, right?

Yes, PC will get everything at launch. Four immersive ray-traced effects to the game, along with performance-enhancing NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 tech, and the ability to play Cyberpunk 2077 from the day of its release on GeForce NOW.

Ray-Traced Diffuse Illumination

Ray-Traced Reflections

Ray-Traced Ambient Occlusion 

Ray-Traced Shadows

GeForce NOW will run at 1080p 60FPS.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Next-gen launching same time but without next-gen upgrade. That will come later in 2021. 

You can buy PS4 copy and play it on PS5.

16 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Welp, there goes another reason for me to get PS5 at launch.

The PC version will be getting all the "next-gen" features at launch though, right?

@Joe Cool post is kinda mis-leading. Next Gen is coming at the same time. And the next gen versions will have the next gen effects. So, for example, the PS5 version will have Ray Tracing and all such stuff. It's the upgrade path (Crossbuy) that's coming next year for PS4/5 and on launch for Series X (Smart Delivery).

So for example, if you buy PS5 in Nov and Cyberpunk PS5 version in Nov, you will have the next gen version with all it's effects. But if you buy the Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 version in Nov and PS5 console in Dec - then if you run the PS4 version of the game on it, it will run in BC mode (Without Next Gen Effects). The free upgrade patch for the PS4 version will come next year (On Xbox the patch will be there on launch day)

That said, NVidia and CDPR have entered into a partnership. From this NVidia cards will have some exclusive ray-tracing options that are not there on other systems (Including Consoles and AMD GPU PCs). NVidia has done these kind of partnerships before (Hairworks - anyone remember that?) So how much is it worth, how much fps those options are going to eat, that we will have to see (Before, these "Exclusive" options used to eat up huge fps and were never worth it).

That's wrong. You cannot buy PS5/XSX version at all. 

Only PS4/One version will be available. You can put the disc on your next-gen console and play without any next-gen features. 

Your PS4 copy of the game will work on PS5 on launch day. Anyone who buys the game on Xbox One will be able to play their copy on Xbox Series X when the console launches too!

A later upgrade to Cyberpunk 2077, taking full advantage of the next-gen hardware, will be available for free. 

We are happy to confirm that Cyberpunk 2077 will be backwards compatible with both next-gen consoles! Your PS4 copy of the game will work on PS5 on launch day. Anyone who buys the game on Xbox One will be able to play their copy on Xbox Series X when the console launches too!

unknown.png

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

unknown.png

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

That's wrong. You cannot buy PS5/XSX version at all. 

Only PS4/One version will be available. You can put the disc on your next-gen console and play without any next-gen features. 

Seems I was wrong. Thanks for clarifying and apologies for the mistake!!

Also, PC version will have a visual upgrade patch post release (Maybe not Day 1). And PS5 and Series X versions will not be sold at premium when they launch(Normal $60 Price).

From Source:

“When it comes to USD, we launched our preorders at $US60 and of course we’re going to keep that price for the consumers,” Michał Nowakowski, CD Projekt’s SVP of business development, said. “We’re not going to change it at the last minute to $US70. So just to confirm – these prices are out in the market anyway; you can check them on various sites: $US59.99 and €69.99 is what we’re going for.”

It’s also fairly obvious, but the studio confirmed that PC users would also be getting a free patch updating the game’s visuals post-release. “On PC the situation is a little bit different because there’s no actual switch between platforms or anything of the kind, like with consoles, but there will be a patch adding visual quality and a few extra features and of course we’re not going to charge people for a patch – it’s something they’re going to download and it will upgrade their game; upgrade their experience – but we’re not going to ask them for extra money,” Nowakowski said.

Sourcehttps://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/09/cyberpunk-2077-ps5-xbox-series-x-wont-cost-extra/

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

All good. 

Just now, i_rock098 said:

I can understand why Keanu is in it, but Alanah, what's the logic behind that?

No logic. Free publicity and cater her crowd I guess. She almost has 500K subs and active in gaming scene. 

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

THE SIMP COMMUNITY XD

Not every girl with a youtube channel is into that. She actually plays games and her channel is no different than other male gamers with youtube channels. I guess their community should be classified as gay?

Alannah had a phase where her videos were about dating and how her day is spent and messages from dudes trying to hit on her etc. It became cringeworthy and I stopped following her.

The girlfriend reviews channel otoh is quite wholesome and funny. Also the girlfriend's voice is so good.

Edited by Big Boss

8 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

I can understand why Keanu is in it, but Alanah, what's the logic behind that?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

influencer, even her chair is CP2077