Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:
CD Projekt Red says Cyberpunk 2077's story will be "slightly shorter" than The Witcher 3's because a lot of people didn't finish it.

Thanks to shitty combat lots of them lost interest to keep up. 

Roughly 27% of people finished the game on Steam.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:11 AM, Joe Cool said:

Looking faptastic.

game is truly an eye-candy.

I hope PS5 render this thing the way it meant to be.

1080p 60FPS with this level of fidelity would be good enough for me.

Oh so there will be two Next Gen upgrades

The Real Next Gen upgrade will be available only in 2021. Aah...

Edited by Right

On 9/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, Joe Cool said:

Thanks to shitty combat lots of them lost interest to keep up. 

Roughly 27% of people finished the game on Steam.

It took me a month or two to complete it. But I never got bored of it. The world and lore got me so engaged, I kind forgave the lackluster combat.

I totally forgot about Keanu,

Damn! that was one hell of moment at E3.

I think this game is this > .<close to the greatness reserved for Rockstar developed games. But like I said I am feeling that they are missing punchy dialogues. Probably they are not picking the right sequences....or may be the right BG score is missing but they really need help here. May be hire someone from Hollywood...

GTA gets the pop culture refs so good that it makes you chuckle.

Lindsay Lohan who is running away from paps or Paris Hilton who is banging a guy at Chateau marmont.

They even have Playboy mansion and there is the infamous Grotto too.

It's gonna be an achievement just to top that. Characters voice-acting toh at some god level.

Edited by Right

Just now, dylanjosh said:

When I played GTA5 it became my all time fav game.

Then Witcher 3 came along and topped it. So in my book CD Proj is already > R*

I just started playing RDR2 yesterday, so lets see if that tops W3. :scratchchin:

I had the exact same pattern, and RDR2 is at the top right now. Have fun man, this game is just, brilliant. Advice- Find the gold bars early, having a bit of cash on hand is great to pay off bounties. Also, getting the Arabian horse is worth it.

Stack up on horse revives with the money. It sucks when your horse is dying, and you don't have revives on hand. 

Sorry for off-topic. 

I always had wayy too much cash tbh without going out of my way to get more. 
Yeah once you really start going it's cool.

But after that particular rescue mission in Strawberry, the law is really on your a*s and I was low on cash.

It's only in the early bits that extra cash comes in clutch. Later in the game you'd rather play as honourable, but it's fun to shoot up a whole town in Chapter 2 and then just pay up a bounty.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AnK said:

GTA is an open world action game with cutscenes 

Witcher 3 is an open world RPG with optional story elements & dialogues 

so yeah that aspect between the two can never really be put together against each other 

I am talking about 2077.

Which will be open world and futuristic setting but will have gangsta/mob themes from 90s+. 
They are perfectly comparable.

@AnK I'm talking about GTAV

GTA IV was really shitty game by R* standards, though it got somehwat redeemed with 2 episodes which came in as DLC.

GTA V and San Andreas are the best games in series, the 3rd would be Vice city.

Any hoo. An open-world game which is heavy on character and story cannot overlook GTA series.

This is the game where you like to listen to banter between folks even when you are driving your car from A to B.

It is so rich that hardly you would hear a dialogue repeated again...even some of the story lines have dialogue spoken in different way so if you are replaying the mission you don't feel bored.

Coming to Gunplay, GTA is bit less on that but yes in V they had some really great action sequences.

What makes GTA unique in the mundane  tasks, are made interesting, sometime the wife is cheating, sometime husband, sometime you are out dump wife's body, sometime his girlfriends..... but all they feel so unique.

And this is another place where 2077 has to match.

• Like 1