Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

From 2 weeks ago

Delayed today. 

This is reaching some StarCitizen level now.

Probably delay it till Christmas next year if this " 4-5 months of work more" is needed..

It never ends.

They announced this in 2013, development started full speed after Bitcher 3 in 2015.

CD Projekt’s CEO: Cyberpunk 2077 is ready on PC, delay due to current-gen consoles

As Adam Kicinski said during a conference call:

“This situation is different compared to previous changes to the deadline. The game for PC is ready and plays well on next-gen consoles and the company is finalizing the process concerning current-gen consoles.”

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/cd-projekts-ceo-cyberpunk-2077-is-ready-on-pc-delay-due-to-current-gen-consoles/

4 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

CD Projekt’s CEO: Cyberpunk 2077 is ready on PC, delay due to current-gen consoles

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/cd-projekts-ceo-cyberpunk-2077-is-ready-on-pc-delay-due-to-current-gen-consoles/

f**king PEASANTS NOT LETTING ME PLAY MY KEANU REEVES ROBOT GIRLFRIEND BLADE RUNNER FANTASY GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U+play+cs+cause+u+2+casul+for+a+real+_1f

1 hour ago, SRINI87 said:

As usual peasants holding everything back. Going to be 20fps showcase on PS4. 

9 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

F*cking degenerates. The most affected people I could think of are the ones who take leaves for a day or 2 to play the game, even they wouldn't go to these lengths. No sensible guy would go threatening devs and their families. I wish we could find these people and confront them, see how badass they really are. F*cking c*nts.

30 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

F*cking degenerates. The most affected people I could think of are the ones who take leaves for a day or 2 to play the game, even they wouldn't go to these lengths. No sensible guy would go threatening devs and their families. I wish we could find these people and confront them, see how badass they really are. F*cking c*nts.

Everyone is ISIS jihadi behind keyboard and smartphones lol

Just now, AnK said:

What about XBone S ?!?!

15fps?!?

Series S will hold back most of next gen in ways we can not even imagine 

Is One S even a thing anymore? Think it is pretty dead or at least nobody uses? Either way I don't expect launch consoles to do well. 

Pro/One X might suffer too. 

1 minute ago, Right said:

It will be <30fps slideshow on any card + CPU bought in 2013.

how much do you think 780Ti will do?

780Ti is more than minimum requirement actually. Will do better than launch consoles.

Plus, you are forgetting that 780Ti users can tweak settings as per their liking for better frame rate/visuals. 

PC isn't holding the game down. Current consoles are. 

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

lol this statement is quite laughable 

with 48 million sold 

& OneX is not even close to being the dominant version in that figure 

CDPR doesn't exactly have great optimization. Witcher 3 ran sub 30fps at launch with downgrades even when consoles were brand new. Not expecting smooth launch for this. 

As for Xbox, it wasn't a dig at PS4. I meant both launch consoles.

Base PS4 & OneS combined will be close to 60% of this games total sales figures on launch window 

Combined maybe. But I fully expect PC to have majority of the sales similar to Witcher 3. Xbox will end up with 5-15%. 

15 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

f**king PEASANTS NOT LETTING ME PLAY MY KEANU REEVES ROBOT GIRLFRIEND BLADE RUNNER FANTASY GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U+play+cs+cause+u+2+casul+for+a+real+_1f

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

As usual peasants holding everything back. Going to be 20fps showcase on PS4. 

I was right :rofl:

Seriously you expect them to start developing this in what 2015 and leave all the console money on the table?

I think the game will be a mess even when they release it, all these delays are not for "polish" but to make a working product atleast by copious amounts of duct tape and some hail mary's, rest all will be fixed by 20GB patches.

• Like 1

Frankly, I don't understand this.

When they started developing this, (they teased it back in 2012-13) they didn't have PS4Pro or X1X in sight, leave alone PS5 or XSX.

They wanted it to be released this April on Xbox One and PS4, there was no clarity on dates for XSX or PS5

Now yall are telling me, after all these years working on Base PS4 and Xbone, “they are holding back”.

CD Projekt boss says Cyberpunk 2077 crunch is 'not that bad—and never was'

Yesterday's delay of Cyberpunk 2077 from November 19 to December 10 led to speculation that crunch on the game, which is reportedly dire already for at least some employees—one recently told Bloomberg reporter Jason Schreier that they'd just finished a 100-hour work week—could get even worse. Three weeks isn't much time to get anything done, after all, and it's reasonable to assume that developers will have to grind hard to wrap things up in that window.

In a call to investors following the delay announcement, however, CD Projekt co-CEO Adam Kiciński said crunch at the studio is "not that bad—and never was."

"Of course it’s a story that has been picked up by the media, and some people have been crunching heavily, but a large part of the team is not crunching at all since they have finished their work," Kiciński said.

"It’s mostly about Q&A and engineers, programmers—but it’s not that heavy. Of course, it will be extended a bit, but we have feedback from the team, they’re happy about the extra three weeks, so we don’t see any threats regarding crunch."

Not sure why people have this crab mentality.

"All our jobs are shitty so nobody should complain about their job"  

Executives dream come true

How about, you know, everyone making a f**king noise about their dissatisfaction instead of pulling down people who are trying to? 

• Like 2