Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

The thirst for this game is unreal, if it ends up with scores anything less than 8/10, those reviewers are gonna get bombarded with hate comments.

why do you think it'll end up with lesser scores .... :samui: ? I was about to preorder it !

Just now, gecko89 said:

Maybe CDR knows they have a mediocre game, one can only polish a turd so much.

.I don't think the game itself matters tbh. This is just marketers doing shady things to maximise positive coverage (regardless of actual game quality). I remember similar stuff happening before Arkham Asylum but that game turned out great so nobody cared in the end. 

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

funny considering how thorough they were in ensuring the influencers and cyberpunk chairs and merch

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Maybe CDR knows they have a mediocre game, one can only polish a turd so much.

well I hope it doesn’t turn out to be  andromeda/anthem...

please be awesome ?? 

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Didnt know neogaf was accepting normal email ids and that site is still alive. Off from that sh*thole of retardera.

And into the cesspool of bigots and racists who use words like fa**ts without the fear of ban. They actually had members hoping BLM protestors would burn down Sony store during TLoU2 release because the main character is gay. Their off topic is amazing though, full of MAGA supporters and Qanon conspiracy theories. They started accepting normal emails when they haemorrhaged members and realized they can't be snobby about who gets in and who doesn't anymore.

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Didnt know neogaf was accepting normal email ids and that site is still alive. Off from that sh*thole of retardera.

Resetera is full of snowflakes and closet bigots. Their sticky thread about cdpr is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Neogaf is similar but more like a parody of resetera. I can't digest both forums, though cancel culture and hivemind of snowflakera is so far left that it has become worse than alt right. It's a classic example of anti-bigots overcorrecting themselves so much that they have become much bigger bigots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

And into the cesspool of bigots and racists who use words like fa**ts without the fear of ban. They actually had members hoping BLM protestors would burn down Sony store during TLoU2 release because the main character is gay. Their off topic is amazing though, full of MAGA supporters and Qanon conspiracy theories. They started accepting normal emails when they haemorrhaged members and realized they can't be snobby about who gets in and who doesn't anymore.

This is very true

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Trash is everywhere but resetera is getting unbearable, easily one of the worst site ever.

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Whether CP2077 turns out to be a massive hit or not, you gotta admire CDPRs resilience towards these SJWs. Good on them.

Good, game should sell like hot cakes. Just to make these clowns more salty, crying with their faces buried in the pillow just because the real world doesnt work like they want.

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Some observations : 

1. The world doesn't seem as populated/crowded as seen in the trailers before.  It looked very sparse.  It looked like a city centre, and it had very less people moving about.  

2.  The car felt like it was floating / gliding on the road, making it feel very unreal.  Just look at the scene where it goes over that pothole, to know what I mean.

I'm not sure which platform it was taken on, or what was the context of the game, but except the indoor env, it was not that impressive actually :samui:

22 hours ago, adity said:

I've never had to download a patch separately for a digital game. It's normally the latest version that gets installed. 

Cold War had multiple patches leading up to the release. Digital preorder here.