Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

RT Ultra too? Wish these guys would give proper full details...

DLSS is gamechanger. 

I want nextgen consoles versions to use AMD equivalent of DLSS, i think its called Super resolution something?.

Go for high graphics details over native 4k with DLSS type solution at 30 fps and also give is 60fps option with less graphics details.

FOV must in both modes. 

If we just see 4k30 with medium low graphics and half assed RT then i will just wait for GP release, not gonna buy it.  W3 already on GP this will come as well eventually. Lol

I demand high quality nextgen console version beyaatch :ack:

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

With a GTX 3080, with RT on and on 1440p Ultra settings, he was getting 30fps. That’s super heavy - it’s really going to put XSX and PS5 through their paces.

Finally, will 52 CUs on XSX show their might??? Will have to wait till next gen updates.

You really think SX and PS5 will use Ultra settings. 

Best you will get mix of medium and high settings on nextgen consoles. 

BC i hope CDPR using all the tools available and don't f**k up SX version like Ubisoft lol

looking at graphics and the amount of dildos in game, PC is the definitive way to play. There is no way I'm playing this out in living room where mum can walk in any time. Flying chappal milegi :P