Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's a million in sales already, obviously.

BTW, twitter does not seem to be happy with the performance on base PS4 (un-patched, I think). I guess I'm glad I didn't pre-order it despite the urge to.

Will still wait for some more updates to iron things out and then get it.

5 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

BTW, twitter does not seem to be happy with the performance on base PS4 (un-patched, I think). I guess I'm glad I didn't pre-order it despite the urge to.

Will still wait for some more updates to iron things out and then get it.

Apparently it runs just fine on the base PS4. 

78-E9-FA87-3476-4-B02-A749-5-B9-C47-BA91

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

I really feel for ppl who paid 30k+ for SeriesS & will play this version of the best “new” game on that system right now :rofl:

Pretty sure those “unfortunate underprivileged” souls don’t care how better it looks/runs elsewhere. They made their choice with their own wallet. Can we say the same thing about X/PS5 owners who will be left behind by the PC master race when it comes to full fat FPS and graphics fidelity?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Looks Shite on base versions..

f**k the PC version if you have the right hardware is insane..  or just wait for the PS5-SeX versions to drop.. 

If you are to believe teeny bopper industry analysts living off daddy’s hard earned monies, even the Series X version will be termed as Shite eventually when the optimised patch drops. PS5 or nothing is the way to go :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

I’m talking about the price point 

Paying 35k today & playing base XBone version (to wait for update)

vs 

Paying 50k today & playing OneX/Pro version (to wait for update)

vs 

Paying 1lkh+ to play the reasonably optimised version 

SeriesS customers will feel the most heat 

Arre bhai woh log apne hard earned paise se le liye hai. Who are we to judge someone’s choice of happiness? Not like we helped them with payments. Not everyone is after the “best possible” or “Top End” model hype. Let people have their share of joy. They’ll most likely have fun playing on any hardware that supports it and probably not complain or run to forums to complain and play the victim card. 

TBH it’s the ones that stick around on the base consoles that get my most respect. They have choices and in their own personal capacity they are content with what they have. Unlike entitled kids who want to diss a brand that they don’t even own or have 0 plans of owning. 

It’s like someone sitting in a BEST bus to work and “looking downl at a suited guy driving a Merc S-class and mentally critiquing the idiot for buying a merc instead of a bimmer. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yep 

teens don’t drag stranger’s daddy into the mix 

these days only adults do :rofl: 

yep ??? because teens nowadays are more busy fighting the war against everything Xbox. 

Xbox today is like the chubby girl / Pink LML Vespa everyone secretly wants to ride but no one wants to be seen with. 

• Haha 2