Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have never seen a better looking game. RDR2 was on the top for me before this but it has been toppled. 

Also, the damn ANIMATIONS and lip-sync!!. My goodness. I can't believe they have been done procedurally. Every open world game studio should just straight up steal CDPR's tech. (Looking at Ubi, Bethesda and Bioware)

orBTcKF.png

LGp3L78.png

iPdBxve.png

• Like 1

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

This cyberpunk gal 'judy' seems like a fine wine. 

Well not in the first SS though, has East European dryness.

In second one, she is 9/10 in my book.

Some of these screens would've been called Bullshots a few years back, just too good.

• Like 1

2 and half hours into the game..The game runs good on base ps4. Just turn off blur and chromatic aberration and use this advanced controller settings

https://www.thewrap.com/how-to-fix-the-wonky-camera-controls-in-cyberpunk-2077/

Not the best looking game on ps4 but gameplay is good. No console lag till now except twice (when new mission objective pops up)

I wish there was a setting to lower vignette amongst other options esp during stealth mode but cant complain..

Overall i like it if you arent just after gfx

Will update here again after playing more tommorrow

Edited by realsoccerdude111

49 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Played a bit more and the city looks great on series s. No fps drop. And game supports quick resume flawlessly. None of the latest games were supporting quick resume so that's a surprise.

You can still ask for refund if you not happy with fidelity on S.

Ask for refund and then go offline:)

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Damm character models look really good.

39 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

I have never seen a better looking game. RDR2 was on the top for me before this but it has been toppled. 

Also, the damn ANIMATIONS and lip-sync!!. My goodness. I can't believe they have been done procedurally. Every open world game studio should just straight up steal CDPR's tech. (Looking at Ubi, Bethesda and Bioware)

orBTcKF.png

LGp3L78.png

iPdBxve.png

Damn. I need to adjust the brightness of my monitor. I'm playing on ultra but it looks way too dark. 

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

These shots look unreal. As if taken from a title that'll launch next year. 

These are ingame shots and looks almost as good or better than Last of us 2 cutscenes lol.

Stuff you get when PC flexes its power. Nothing on consoles comes close to these graphics 

Edited by WhiteWolf

17 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

:scratchchin: where to ask refund?

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders#:~:text=To request a refund for,and then select Request refund.

Done through website not console.  Remember if they accept then keep your console in offline from settings. They reply through email attach to your Xbox account 

Also be thorough in describing your reason for refund. Tell how bad of a experience you are having right now lol.

Or you can also say that your kid or family member purchased accidentally without your permission.lol. 

I say go offline after sending email. Dont let them remove license lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

20 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The character models looks surreal.

I'm just missing the ray tracing.. else I've got everything here :P

What's your setup? Honestly, I'm thinking of turning off RTX. I'm hanging around 45 fps in the city and it just feels a little too janky for my taste, despite the G-sync thing.

1 hour ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

2 and half hours into the game..The game runs good on base ps4. Just turn off blur and chromatic aberration and use this advanced controller settings

https://www.thewrap.com/how-to-fix-the-wonky-camera-controls-in-cyberpunk-2077/

Not the best looking game on ps4 but gameplay is good. No console lag till now except twice (when new mission objective pops up)

I wish there was a setting to lower vignette amongst other options esp during stealth mode but cant complain..

Overall i like it if you arent just after gfx

Will update here again after playing more tommorrow

I tried both base PS4 and pro. Game runs fine on base but it looks bad. Pro is a bit better but the game is playable on both consoles I guess. Obviously will play on pro.

11 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

What's your setup? Honestly, I'm thinking of turning off RTX. I'm hanging around 45 fps in the city and it just feels a little too janky for my taste, despite the G-sync thing.

RTX is quite demanding, if you aren't using DLSS and other Nvidia gears it gets quite taxing on hardware. I'm on highest settings possible here. 

Dial down few things and you'll get a smooth 60fps roll throughout the game. Game still needs optimization which will get in time. I've read that on PC we get the max RTX settings unlike on new gen consoles which are tweaked down to get performance and some RTX both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1