Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Peeps like us. Community members makes mods. Devs can help by providing tools if they want allowing people to make more advanced mods. 

When you say Mods only make RPG`s fun on PC and its no good on consoles then what about Witcher3,Skyrim,ME,etc. on consoles? Its useless?

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Dont you need access to the kernel for mods that add visual enhancements?

DO they (MS) charge for such access?

They added in-game option store for mods. You can add to game for free. There are few mods that cost money on console.

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim

PS4 also supports mods but limited. 

1 minute ago, hope said:

When you say Mods only make RPG`s fun on PC and its no good on consoles then what about Witcher3,Skyrim,ME,etc. on consoles? Its useless?

Not only but mods definitely improves RPGs a lot. Pretty much every RPG has some mods that makes them better. Witcher 3 has plenty of QoL mods, SKYRIM is unplayable without mods (totally different experience when modded), Old ME games had mods. New one only minor mods/EA games that run on Frostbite aren't moddable yet except for basic stuff. 

Plus, not just RPG games but other games which support mods make the experience better too. GTA V has lots of mods for example. 

34 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Not much variety of cloths. Apart from couple of jackets all look pretty bad. 

Am just using Witcher cloths and upgrading whenever possible. 

Shootouts are hard in this game! Also, the fact that enemies sometimes glitch up and suddenly pop up in a different poisition doesn't help. I need to get some good weapons.

Also, you know star symbols on the map? The one that when you reach you have to take down some punks/ baddies and do NCPD a favor? Well, for some odd reason when I start to shoot out those baddies (they attack me as soon as they see me) the NCPD gets alerted! I'm like WTF... I'm doing NCPD a favor so why are they issuing alerts for me for trying to clean up the city?? Is this a bug? :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Also, you know star symbols on the map? The one that when you reach you have to take down some punks/ baddies and do NCPD a favor? Well, for some odd reason when I start to shoot out those baddies (they attack me as soon as they see me) the NCPD gets alerted! I'm like WTF... I'm doing NCPD a favor so why are they issuing alerts for me for trying to clean up the city?? Is this a bug? :unsure:

You probably killed one of the hostages by mistake.

Happened to me too :P

8 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Shootouts are hard in this game! Also, the fact that enemies sometimes glitch up and suddenly pop up in a different poisition doesn't help. I need to get some good weapons.

You can buy weapons from store. I think each store has 2 legendary weapons. The one on the north side sells a very nice pistol with high damage/crit. The dildo is surprisingly very good too for close range when caught. The shotguns are good for stagger (doesn't 1 shot in hard/very hard) but you can finish them off fairly easy. Snipers are solid but I haven't found one with muzzle mod, so whenever I shoot, it wakes up everyone around. 

SMG Fenrir iconic is nice which you can pick early game and upgrade if you like.

Machine gun and other heavy guns I haven't used as they require some body investment which I have not done yet.

I ignore those stars most of the time as they seem to be radiant and keep appearing randomly. NCPD getting alerted sounds like a bug or you shot an ally by mistake. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

Q6: Hello; I have three questions. First, regarding the refunds again, but another issue: I was wondering whether your console partners, like Microsoft and Sony will by any chance participate in the refunds, or is the financial burden yours only? The second question – are you considering giving away a bigger DLC for free to make gamers feel less disappointed? Is it on the table? And the last one – could you comment on the latest leak from Jason Schreier about the change in your bonus policy? I’m wondering – will it be connected with the game’s revenues or will you be giving out bonuses at nominal value to retain the staff? That’s all from me.

MN: I’ll start – the question is whether Microsoft and Sony are participating financially in refunds. One has to understand: Microsoft and Sony have refund policies for every product that is released digitally on their storefronts. Despite several articles I’ve seen that things are being set up just for us, it’s actually not true – these policies are in place and have always been in place; they’re not offered specifically for us.

Is anyone playing stealthy in this game? I find it to be very boring and tedious to try and stealth across a level. Honestly, Watch Dogs Legion has much more fun tools to do things stealthily. 

If anyone is using stealth, any tips? Any mods or perks or cyberware to help make stealth fun?

20 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

Is anyone playing stealthy in this game? I find it to be very boring and tedious to try and stealth across a level. Honestly, Watch Dogs Legion has much more fun tools to do things stealthily. 

If anyone is using stealth, any tips? Any mods or perks or cyberware to help make stealth fun?

Dishonoured is king when it comes to good modern first person stealth games 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Alien Isolation says hi!

Na. Dishonoured better. It offers dedicated tools to enhance stealth gameplay even more.

Alien isolation is alright in stealth but i liked Dishonoured way more.

Also, FOV helps alot in first person stealth and Alien isolation and Cyberpunk both bad when it comes to FOV.

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:
Na. Dishonoured better. It offers dedicated tools to enhance stealth gameplay even more.

Alien isolation is alright in stealth but i liked Dishonoured way more.

Also, FOV helps alot in first person stealth and Alien isolation and Cyberpunk both bad when it comes to FOV.

.images - 2020-12-15T180107.637.jpg

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

Still experimenting with stealth, try to go as much as possible without alerting but this game has so many camera locations, multiple entry/exit points always end up in gun fights..

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

I tried going the stealth way in a few levels but almost always get screwed in the end. Somehow the stealth isn't even fun in the game and the tension surrounding evading enemies just doesn't match up to games like Dishonored.

I'm having much more fun engaging the enemy in firefights!

• Like 1