Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I remember when Alpha blamed the weak consoles for Witcher 3's shitty performance at launch :lol:  Its like someone held a gun at CDPR's head and demanded to release it on consoles or die. If you can't make a competent port, don't release it and make millions by conning people.

Exactly. If you can't make working versions of 4 consoles on which you decided to release your game, you deserve to be criticized.

Leadership forced devs to port to lastgen consoles. They were fully aware that last gen console sucks but still went ahead. What a dumb move.All the goodwill they earned from Witcher series down the drain :doh:

Reveal trailers of both Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk looked so amazing, sucks final game look nothing like reveal trailers.

Edited by WhiteWolf

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Throw that Jet Engine Pro into dumpster now.

lol...I also have Nintendo Switch which plays new switch exclusives games at a buttery smooth 15 fps (hyrule warrior) at an epic res of 540p to 380p. 

CDPR missed the opportunity to release the game on that platform as well. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Exactly. If you can't make working versions of 4 consoles on which you decided to release your game, you deserve to be criticized.

Not to mention they re-revealed it & promoted it heavily at Microsoft E3 stage and later did and exclusive BTS like video for PlayStation. And it's not like they didn't fool the audience earlier by downgrading their previous game. They got what they deserved. Even a company like sony which is extremely anti consumer while giving out refunds even when players ask for it took the initiative from their end to refund everyone tells you how fked the game was. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I remember when Alpha blamed the weak consoles for Witcher 3's shitty performance at launch :lol:  Its like someone held a gun at CDPR's head and demanded to release it on consoles or die. If you can't make a competent port, don't release it and make millions by conning people.

Someone added me to a group PM with alpha when a bunch of folks were banned and one of them accused alpha of banning anyone saying anything against valve or cdpr and dude was like don't ever ask me to help you with any PC related queries. The irony here is the guy who got banned was legit shilling for W3 for atleast 2 years before launch  :rofl::rofl:

14 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Not to mention they re-revealed it & promoted it heavily at Microsoft E3 stage and later did and exclusive BTS like video for PlayStation. And it's not like they didn't fool the audience earlier by downgrading their previous game. They got what they deserved. Even a company like sony which is extremely anti consumer while giving out refunds even when players ask for it took the initiative from their end to refund everyone tells you how fked the game was. 

True true

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, R a g h u said:

Just started the game on PC. Chose nomad and will go with Int build. Any tips?

You can delay meeting nakamura for as long as you want to. Choose your experience point allocation in the skill tree carefully. You can reset it, but it costs some money. I dont think you need to repay the ripperdoc you meet in the starting for whatever he loaned you, I repaid him coz the money exploit was active back then, But i dont think there is any specific benefit to doing that.

Other than that, guns are fun But netrunning is even more so. So explore different playstyles. I think there are many mods too which add a lot of functionality to the game, since youre playing on PC. Else you might want to hold off for about 15 days to a month because patch 1.5 is coming out soon.

Also every now and then you might want to stop and just gaze, the game especially its landscape look amazing if you have a high end PC.

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, Heaven Angel said:

Oye .. yaad dila diya tune CJ.. 

Yes the bet was with me. I think I have screenshot saved on phone as well. 

The bet was with me and zodka aka @WhiteWolf and it was if CP2077 doesn't enter GP in a year zodka will buy me a game of my choice and if it did comes on GP in 2021 i'll buy him a game of his choice. 

2 months to go! i.e december 5th ko pata chalega... :wOOtjumpy:

@Snakene pakad liya