Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

So they just brought next gen version in line with pc? I was hoping for more

No bro. PC version destroys it.

90% of RT options that are on PC are not even part of nextgen update.  Basically game runs at mix of medium and low now when compared to PC with dynamic 4k resolution in performance mode and native 4k in resolution mode at 30fps.

PC got 5 different types of RT options and  console gets least demanding one that is local shadows. No RT lighting and reflection, these 2 options make game shine in visual department imo :P

I guess without DLSS equivalent method. Its not gonna be easy for consoles to handle RT at high level 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Plus I think you might have played on PC already with mods and everything. So i can understand if you probably werent hyped about it. In my case I dont have a gaming PC, I can only play on PS5 so i was a lot more excited about it.

I have played the game on PC back in launch. I didn't play the game with mods at all..

I'm on 2nd run on PC, clocked total of 245 hrs on steam alone.

Capturecp2077.jpg

Have the game on GOG too, because had PC physical as well. 

Capture-gog-PC.jpg

Also have the PS4 version of the game which now updating to PS5 next gen version as I'm writing.

So yeah... It would be a lie if you say I'm not excited. I'm a fan afterall...

But you said it was a let down, and said lots of stuff and how the game still sh*t.... 

Thus my point of you being overreacting abit maybe. They can't change the whole game design afterall in some months. This is more than what's been expected.

And biggest reason PC version way to go.

Some Cut content already restored include quests dialogues and cutscenes. 

Modders working on restoring 3rd person  cutscenes as well. Ultimate goal is to complete overhaul the game from top to bottom. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

30 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

PC got 5 different types of RT options and  console gets least demanding one that is local shadows. No RT lighting and reflection, these 2 options make game shine in visual department imo :P

I guess without DLSS equivalent method. Its not gonna be easy for consoles to handle RT at high level 

You are correct zodka.

2 hours ago, SaiKO said:

I have played the game on PC back in launch. I didn't play the game with mods at all..

I'm on 2nd run on PC, clocked total of 245 hrs on steam alone.

Capturecp2077.jpg

Have the game on GOG too, because had PC physical as well. 

Capture-gog-PC.jpg

Also have the PS4 version of the game which now updating to PS5 next gen version as I'm writing.

So yeah... It would be a lie if you say I'm not excited. I'm a fan afterall...

But you said it was a let down, and said lots of stuff and how the game still sh*t.... 

Thus my point of you being overreacting abit maybe. They can't change the whole game design afterall in some months. This is more than what's been expected.

Lol didn't need to give evidence dude. But I get what you're saying. And like I said we expected different things. 

Just like WhiteWolf said, I expected them to at least incorporate stuff that the modders have done. Especially for the next gen versions, since cdpr's biggest gripe was that "we designed for PC but then they didn't do well on last gen consoles" 

Anyway, it doesn't seem to me like they'll be adding too much to the game going forward. This is as good as it gets. 

I enjoyed the game, could have been even better. 

Tried it but I've been spoiled by PC version. Despite its bugs at lauch, PC version shits on this. It looks comically bad on PS5 compared to my PC. I guess I will give up the comfort of console and just play it on PC after Elden rings. 

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

for 48 hours only though:drunk:

RDR2  still and will remain best looking open world game till GTA 6 out coz sh*t its doing, even the upcoming open world game will not be able to match.

And no, the game which will be out in 48 hours, looks really pretty but got nothing on RDR2.   

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

RDR2  still and will remain best looking open world game till GTA 6 out coz sh*t its doing, even the upcoming open world game will not be able to match.

And no, the game which will be out in 48 hours, looks really pretty but got nothing on RDR2.   

All this is fine. But what about the bet u had in this thread @Assassins Creed

• Haha 2