Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Play this amazing game now that it’s fixed for current gen console. (Ps5, xsx) 

you shouldn’t overlook this title if you are into Rpg games. Imo. 

nvm. Yahan pe to game ke liye bet chal raha hain. Koi mujhe elven ring dedo. Kya karna padega uske liye batao. 

Edited by SaiKO
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

RDR2  still and will remain best looking open world game till GTA 6 out coz sh*t its doing, even the upcoming open world game will not be able to match.

And no, the game which will be out in 48 hours, looks really pretty but got nothing on RDR2.   

It's an apples to oranges comparison. RDR 2 does not do cities and NPCs on the scale of Cyberpunk. The sheer amount of buildings, NPCs, signs and advertisements, cars etc. on CP2077 is out of this world.

RDR 2 looks amazing, but it's mainly a completely open world with very few NPCs and buildings at a time. It's far less demanding.

To give you a comparison, I can easily run RDR2 at 60+ FPS completely maxed (All settings Ultra or above) on my PC @1440p. CP2077, when I max it out, drops to near 30 fps even with DLSS, when I'm roaming the open world with RTX on. And I have a PC with i7 10700k and RTX 3070 Ti, so it's definitely not weak. In fact it's supposed to easily do 60 fps+ on 1440p, but CP2077 is so demanding, it even manages to tank FPS with this rig.

9 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

If zodka gifts @Heaven Angel with a copy of cyberpunk 2077 on the platform of his choice, I'll make him *mod on IVG. 

*Terms & condition apply. 

So @radicaldude @AnK and all PS5 fanboys pretty much out of IVG as soon as Zodak fulfills that promise?

21 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol I'm betting on this bet coming to fruition.

If Zodka fulfills his part of the bargain, I'll do a giveaway for death's door. Winner gets it on a platform of their choice. 

I'm betting on this bet coming to fruition.

If mr.comingle fulfills his part of the bargain, I'll do a giveaway of 500 rs PSN Wallet topup. Winner gets it on a platform of their choice.

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

If mr.comingle fulfills his part of the bargain, I'll do a giveaway of 500 rs PSN Wallet topup. Winner gets it on a platform of their choice.

And I’m betting on this bet coming to fruition. If @rushaboswalfulfills his part of the bargain, I’ll buy the winner any game of their choice up to a value of 625 on Gameloot (that’s all I have as wallet balance there :P)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

And I’m betting on this bet coming to fruition. If @rushaboswalfulfills his part of the bargain, I’ll buy the winner any game of their choice up to a value of 625 on Gameloot (that’s all I have as wallet balance there :P)

I'll bet on this one then. Rs 1k worth of game or wallet on platform of choice provided we can gift it :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Emoji Think GIF

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, roun90 said:

@Snake Since you started the bet thing on this thread - maybe you should open a new "Place Your Bets" or "Gambling" topic where everyone who wants to throw their hat in the ring can come come up and do so?

no point, people will just bet and when it comes times to pay up, they’ll just say

Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

no point, people will just bet and when it comes times to pay up, they’ll just say

Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

I’m definitely doing it for the lulz but also not a joke bet. As long as @rushaboswalgifts the winner a PSN wallet top up on the platform of their choice; I too will honour my bet

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I hereby declare mine is not a joke, im a man of my word and mr.comingle will get his end of the bargain.

but you, @Mr. Comingle & @CtrlAltDev93 bet on the previous bet coming to fruition. There is no one betting on @WhiteWolf not giving @Heaven Angel a copy of CB2077.

So who's the winner/loser?