Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, roun90 said:

It's an apples to oranges comparison. RDR 2 does not do cities and NPCs on the scale of Cyberpunk. The sheer amount of buildings, NPCs, signs and advertisements, cars etc. on CP2077 is out of this world.

RDR 2 looks amazing, but it's mainly a completely open world with very few NPCs and buildings at a time. It's far less demanding.

To give you a comparison, I can easily run RDR2 at 60+ FPS completely maxed (All settings Ultra or above) on my PC @1440p. CP2077, when I max it out, drops to near 30 fps even with DLSS, when I'm roaming the open world with RTX on. And I have a PC with i7 10700k and RTX 3070 Ti, so it's definitely not weak. In fact it's supposed to easily do 60 fps+ on 1440p, but CP2077 is so demanding, it even manages to tank FPS with this rig.

CP2077 do have higher bandwidth streaming because of those asset calls. Thus the game performs better from SSD and produces less bugs, pop-in.

Plus, the red engine is very demanding...always was... even Witcher 3 pushed the hardware in it's time back in 2015. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, psinide said:

but you, @Mr. Comingle & @CtrlAltDev93 bet on the previous bet coming to fruition. There is no one betting on @WhiteWolf not giving @Heaven Angel a copy of CB2077.

So who's the winner/loser?

No indie you got it wrong. Comingle is betting on zodka, im betting on comingle, ctrldev is betting on me and bit is betting on ctrldev.

All in all if zodka gifts to heavenangel everone gonna be rich lmao :roflroll:(Except b!t) XD

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Yeah, 99% of times this happens with this zoo person, doesn’t have anything meaningful to contribute 

Abe chaman, tereko bola kuch. Faltu me ulta teer lene ki aadat hai tereko. BC trimurti bane firte ho. Ek ko bolo, teeno ki gaand jalti hai. :rofl:  Talking about meaningful contribution, you were crying wolf even without buying a PS5 for months. Videos dekh dekh ke udhar ka randi rona kar raha tha. Aaye bade. Horizon thread me to bada useful contribution kara tha tu. Beijjati kara ke mann nahi bhara?

hfwt.jpg

Edited by ZooZoo

5 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Abe chaman, tereko bola kuch. Faltu me ulta teer lene ki aadat hai tereko. BC trimurti bane firte ho. Ek ko bolo, teeno ki gaand jalti hai. :rofl:  Talking about meaningful contribution, you were crying wolf even without buying a PS5 for months. Videos dekh dekh ke udhar ka randi rona kar raha tha. Aaye bade.

Thoda thanda lele bhai :roflroll:

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

THE BET TREE

@WhiteWolf buys Cyberpunk to @Heaven Angel  proof to be shared on this thread..

> @KnackChap to make him a MOD** Conditions Apply

> @Mr. Comingle will do a give away of DeathsDoor

> @rushaboswal will do a 500 Rupees give away of PSN or Xbox voucher

> @CtrlAltDev93 will pay upto 625 rupees on gameloot to the winner of the above

> @b!T will give 1,000 worth of game or voucher to the winner of the above

Keep it coming

CJ is IVG's personal CA. 

38 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No indie you got it wrong. Comingle is betting on zodka, im betting on comingle, ctrldev is betting on me and bit is betting on ctrldev.

All in all if zodka gifts to heavenangel everone gonna be rich lmao :roflroll:(Except b!t) XD

This is how the US housing market crashed in 2007.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

THE BET TREE

@WhiteWolf buys Cyberpunk to @Heaven Angel  proof to be shared on this thread..

> @KnackChap to make him a MOD** Conditions Apply

> @Mr. Comingle will do a give away of DeathsDoor

> @rushaboswal will do a 500 Rupees give away of PSN or Xbox voucher

> @CtrlAltDev93 will pay upto 625 rupees on gameloot to the winner of the above

> @b!T will give 1,000 worth of game or voucher to the winner of the above

Keep it coming

I just realised the winner of @rushaboswals giveaway will get more than @Heaven Angelis @WhiteWolfactually does the giveaway  :roflroll:

500 PSN + 1000 PSN top up/game + game worth 625.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Abey Vodafone  Mascot tu kya bheek maankar leta hai games bet karkey logon se Jo itna uchal raha hai?.You don't even know what was the bet and what context it was made or whether it was serious or not. You just here to sh*t talk coz that's what you do best lol.

Beta aapke papa na saare game launch pe lete hai. Aapki tarah 1500 rupee ke liye ijjat nahi uchalwaaate. :exoticdance:Sala sharam se dub jana chahiye itni beijjati ke baad to

Edited by ZooZoo
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Should delink each step in terms of the winner. As in, each subsequent giveaway should be random and not to the guy who wins the previous giveaway. 

Editing my bet to make it an independent giveaway IF @rushaboswal goes through with his giveaway 

28 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Put me down for Rs 500 Amazon gift card giveaway if guy above me completes his giveaway. 

It will go to random guy with some conditions

Once this happens I am giving away 1+7 month Game Pass Ultimate (825 INR value) to new Xbot

Tree updated > https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32427-cyberpunk-2077/&do=findComment&comment=2570149

Total Moolah at stake > 4,200 INR

Edited by Assassins Creed