Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Are you liking this game? I got it off of epic store for 750 during their last sale. Yet to start 

I love this game!

I'm playing it from the launch itself on my PC and didn't face much issue...well there were, but you can ignore that. Played twice. First playthrough with Male V, 2nd one was with Female V.

I know, people love to hate it, and despite of the bugs (PC version didn't have that much bugs like console version) I still love it. Bought the game thrice, Steam, Physical GOG and PS4 physical for my wife to play... which she played on PS5 after the 1.5 patch.

This game is a perfect example how console can make or break a game. It was fine on PC from beginning, but it was so bad on console that it simply bombed way too hard than it would if it was only on PC.

Edited by SaiKO
  • Like 1

I finished the game waay back in 16th Jan 2021. Before all those patches...I clocked around 170 hrs in my first playthrough. You cannot spend that much time on a game which is crappy. It's humanly impossible.

Now the total time surpasses 250 hrs....I dunno...I love what they have done here...yeah, I'll be in a minority...but truth to be told, I know where to hold my hype horses and didn't have unrealistic expectations that Media and gamers had before the launch. They thought it will be GTA in a dystopian sci fi world, but I knew that's not possible because CDPR didn't have any experience building that kindda game.
Capture.jpg

• Like 1

Back to one of my fav fu*king amazing game on PC, because I'm a sci fi nerd.
Time to finish FEM V playthrough... although, MALE V playthrough during launch time was best. Panam FTW.

photomode-30042021-214923.png
photomode-16052022-213646.png
photomode-15052022-210644.png
photomode-14052022-104917.png

Cyberpunk-2077-Super-Resolution-2022-05-
photomode-01052021-012813.png
photomode-30042021-222043.png
photomode-03022021-222909.png
photomode-01052021-183232.png
photomode-01052021-211133.png
photomode-21122020-003048.png

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Time to finish FEM V playthrough... although, MALE V playthrough during launch time was best. Panam FTW.

Wow, you must really love this game to have played it so many times... I too completed it with male V & Panam just a day before patch 1.5 was released & absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I wish it was a bit longer though, specially the last act & also wished it had a new game plus mode. Still it is one hell of an experience. I also wanted to do another playthrough at that time but than decided to wait for a few months when the updated was released. Question is, are the different playthroughs different enough or only minor differences?

3 minutes ago, Alucard said:

Wow, you must really love this game to have played it so many times... I too completed it with male V & Panam just a day before patch 1.5 was released & absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I wish it was a bit longer though, specially the last act & also wished it had a new game plus mode. Still it is one hell of an experience. I also wanted to do another playthrough at that time but than decided to wait for a few months when the updated was released. Question is, are the different playthroughs different enough or only minor differences?

I finished it once fully back in launch... My 2nd playthrough was with Fem V, which I didn't finish. But right now I'm doing that.

11 hours ago, PlainDosa said:

These are artist's portfolios and demo works done in UDK5 patched together.

And portfolio works quality isn't equivalent to game quality even it is realtime at 30 fps (as these are fixed assets running on a rather high end PCs and not having memory pool budget like game does). This quality in actual game is possible after 5 years atleast. Not now. So don't get your hopes up now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, AnK said:

Just two big games (one shadowed with fraud) & already bigger than Ubisoft?!? 

wtf!! 

jurassic park dinosaur GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Installed it again just to check out the improvements of 1.5.  started as a street kid this time around.  For some reason the game is looking washed out in yellow.  I've set everything to ultra, remeber the game to be much more vibrant when i played it at launch :-/ 

8 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Installed it again just to check out the improvements of 1.5.  started as a street kid this time around.  For some reason the game is looking washed out in yellow.  I've set everything to ultra, remeber the game to be much more vibrant when i played it at launch :-/ 

It's still is vibrant. Even more so. 

Just update your driver and if you have HDR monitor then turn it off.