Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Still wondering how my RX 480 will hold. Now that folks here have played it on their GPUs, will I be okay on Medium setting at 1080p?

It'll hold alright.

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

And you can't even turn off nudity here. Lol 

Who wants to turn off nudity :giggle:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Just hope PS5 version is out till then 

Going by the pandemic card 

the delay is inevitable 

It already runs at 60 fps on PS5. Next gen version isn't even needed. Same for Series X. Heck I might buy even for Series S for now as it runs way better than one x and one s. Next gen version might actually f**k up the locked 30 fps by trying too hard 

Just now, AnK said:

They will keep the 60fps option available on PS5/SX versions 

also does SeriesS version run at 60fps too?!?

at what Framerate?!? 

& how is it better than OneX version?!?

It runs at 1080p locked 30 fps. OneX drops framerate regularly and runs at 25-30 fps. Also it doesn't have faster load times. It might even have screentearing if we go by recent games. I have packed my one x already after it ran AC Valhalla like sh*t.

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Wait 

I was under the impression that SeriesS runs the same resolution as OneS version 

maybe better Framerate till the cap

So it may inclease FPS to 30(the cap)but how the resolution?!?

which in no way can be FullHD on OneS 

means it’s not really running the BC version & CDred has actually already optimised the console versions for next gen consoles (non-next gen optimised like Days-Gone & Ghost of Tsushima) 

this is crazy good news if true 

means PS5 performance must be on par with SeriesX 

It must be having dynamic resolution scaling on one s with upper limit as 1080p, so Series S will keep it at 1080p. Almost all One S games which have dynamic resolution scaling run at their max resolution at Series S.

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Didn't you have a PC for gaming?

Not with me now. It had AMD phenom cpu anyways, it won't even launch this game.

Or it might even be that One S runs at 720p-900p and then Series S runs at 900p. But there is definitely resolution upgrade on Series S based on comparison video. Since I might get a PS5 soon, I am confused on which platform to buy now.

Just now, AnK said:

Well it makes sense then 

base OneS/PS4 capped at 30fps with dynamic 900p/FullHD

Pro/OneX capped at 30 with dynamic 4k 

(with unlock Framerate option)

So we can expect PS5/SX version to use they’re best to reach similar performance level,let’s see 

I don't think one x or pro have unlock fps option because comparison video doesn't have it running more than 30 fps.

DF says single best looking game on PC [emoji33]

This sounds SUPER exciting! 5 different ray tracing effects! They say “the next Crysis” and the most visually dense and beautiful game.

I think it is our duty to give justice to this game by playing it after a lot of major bug fixes over the next 6-12 months and after next gen console updates. So much hype! The game’s setting and atmosphere is also extremely appealing.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Also, I read this just now

"Don't pick a circumcised penis if you are a male V. It locks you out of romance options and characters will mock you in the game".

:rofl:

Yeah I went with non-circumcised on my girl. It doesn't flop around though which is a bummer. I hope they fix the penis bug.

• Haha 2