Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah I went with non-circumcised on my girl. It doesn't flop around though which is a bummer. I hope they fix the penis bug.

Hahaha... penile bug fix patch in-bound!

I'm going for a chick with a surprise package character build. I want some alternative romance options :devil:

Playing it on PS4 Pro. The interiors look beautiful, the character models are fantastic but as soon as you step outside in the actual open world section of the game, the whole thing falls looks like something from the PS3 era. Low texture models, delays in texture load, game crashes (I've had two in 3 hours of play). Don't feel like exploring the world, and even with the fixes incoming it feels kind of superficial. 

The world building seems fantastic though, and the dialogues and missions seem to have multiple layers and dense tech-talk that feels real and lived in. I love sci-fi, so was getting a real kick out of it.

But this game is def not ready. And I think when the mass number of people get their hands on it, I don't think this will be what they expected. 

If you feel (sad) for someone you are criticising them?!? 

new English?!?

No point in spending time feeling sad for MS whose products you are not going to buy when you can spend the time better with Sony. Be indifferent and ignore, it’s less hassle. You’ll free up more time for enjoying games on your chosen platform.

If it’s the duty calling 

then it calls for you to pay them right away & then!! maybe wait 6-12 months for fixes or even next gen console version 

It’s not duty to them, it’s duty towards ourselves as gamers to play the best version of a possibly once in a decade game. Also, why pay now when you’re sure play later, you’ll miss out on the interest amount and principal price reduction.

This game was the primary reason behind my PC upgrade. After waiting for more than a month for the 3070 (the last and most important piece of my upgrade) to come back in stock, what were the odds for it to land at my doorstep exactly on release date? :lol:

lyUDj7N.jpg

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

This game was the primary reason behind my PC upgrade. After waiting for more than a month for the 3070 (the last and most important piece of my upgrade) to come back in stock, what were the odds for it to land at my doorstep exactly on release date? :lol:

lyUDj7N.jpg

Nice. You got the founders edition!

I waited so long for founders 3080 but no update so I caved in and bought an AIB 3080. I am still in the founders waiting list. Jaldi aa gaya mail toh bahot bura lagega due to the cost difference :p

4 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Nice. You got the founders edition!

I waited so long for founders 3080 but no update so I caved in and bought an AIB 3080. I am still in the founders waiting list. Jaldi aa gaya mail toh bahot bura lagega due to the cost difference :p

The 3080 is apparently going to take 3-4 weeks more to come back in stock. So you don't have to feel too bad :P

Edited by STICK3Rboy

49 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

lyUDj7N.jpg

Nice. I contemplated 3070 but went with 3060ti instead for 40k. Will be slapping an AIO on it and crank it to max OC to almost reach within striking distance of 3070.

• Like 1

lyUDj7N.jpg

You got the offline form from rptech? They never sent me any form dispite mailing them on 2nov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk