Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Eo4CFR8XcAAm5Af?format=jpg&name=large

Of the 8 million pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077: PC: 4.72m Console: 3.28m

This will be the biggest day one launch ever for a PC version of a game. (Beats WoW: Shadowlands 3.7m)

3m console gamers got ripped off coz majority of them are on current gen consoles. Lol

14 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

but isn't CDP much smaller company compared to say EA/ Ubi ? I think they got mainstream attention after W3, and I guess most of those 1000+ employees would be short-term/contract-to-hire workers ?t

Everyone's smaller than big 3 (EA/UBI/Acti) and Tencent. But for a 1000+ permanent employees and additional contractors, CDP is no small fish. It trades blows with Ubi with market cap value.

15 minutes ago, Right said:

PC guys really opened their wallets for this. This is 3m more than what I thought it will be.

Yeah PC sub reddits are full of people buying new Nvidia GPUs and Ryzen processors to run this game on max settings lol. Like that tweet someone posted here says, there hasn't been this much of difference between PC and console ports in games since Battlefield 3.

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

They really didn't put any effort on base console versions.  They should have skipped current gen consoles and made it for SX/S  and PS5 only

They announced in ps3 era and launched directly in and practically for ps5 era 

ps4 era :ko: