Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quests:

- Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.

- Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.

- Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.

- Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.

- Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.

- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.

- Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.

- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.

- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.

- Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.

- Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.

- Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.

- Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.

- Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.

- Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.

- Other quest fixes

Gameplay

- Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.

Visual

- Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.

- Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.

- Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.

Performance & Stability

- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.

Miscellaneous

- Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.

- Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.

PC-specific

- Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.

Console-specific

- Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.

- Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.

- Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

A few screenshots:

No spoilers but the shots are pretty big.

Hide contents

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-

The light sources in this game are things of beauty :wub:

Woah! How much does your PC cost? Please give a list of the parts that you have.

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Woah! How much does your PC cost? Please give a list of the parts that you have.

:lol: Sorry, I just found it too funny. 

It's like liking someone‘s pictures on Insta & then not holding back asking where they got the boob-job from.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:
A good reason for this is janky launch on old gen consoles even mid refresh ones. And few bugs and glitches which all reviewers were speaking about non stop in social media. 

Despite of these it got the most played SP game at once recorded and to be held one of the best selling game title. 

Google is trying to make the most of this opportunity :bigyellowgrin: ( 3 se 10 subscribers ho gaye isi bahane) 

Screenshot_20201212-084702692 (1).jpg

Edited by radicaldude

6 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Can you customize a vehicle in any way in this game?

Nope.

CDPR didn't plan on doing Car Customization, idea was in back of their heads, but it was super low priority so they quickly forgot about it. Some of the devs (including the one giving interview) were shocked so many people wanted Car Customization.

Maybe later via DLCs/expansion. 

Crime system is very poor thought. Cops magically just appear behind you when you are wanted. 

Even if you kill civilian at top of the building, police still magically appear behind you instantly. :rofl: :doh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Crime system is very poor thought. Cops magically just appear behind you when you are wanted. 

Even if you kill civilian at top of the building, police still magically appear behind you instantly. :rofl: :doh:

Personal teleportation systems and/or a "Minority Report-esque" crime detection technology :P

Edited by radicaldude

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Same thing happened to me last night when I was playing. I entered a heavily crowded area with a car and accidentally ran over a ped. Suddenly out of nowhere NCPD cops showed up from nowhere (instantly spawned from thin air!) and open fired on me... I was like WTF! :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Haha 1

To be honest haven't faced many bugs and 0 major bug so far. The most common is pedestrians walking through you. 

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

3070 can do this :O what about 3080 then :fear1:.. Looking forward for more Arts from you in this game

Whatever 3080 does, 3070 can do it as well albeit performance drop but you can manage by reducing resolution to 1440p.

1091500_20201211020310_1.png

1091500_20201211223303_1.png

1091500_20201211022606_1.png

1091500_20201210212640_1.png

This place atmosphere was so good

1091500_20201211025053_1.png

This is still my favorite 

1091500_20201211011112_1.png

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

To be honest haven't faced many bugs and 0 major bug so far. The most common is pedestrians walking past you. 

Whatever 3080 does, 3070 can do it as well albeit performance drop but you can manage by reducing resolution to 1440p.

1091500_20201210212640_1.png

This place atmosphere was so good

This is still my favorite 

Damn! The verticality in this game. Absolutely breathtaking!! :wub: