Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think the Pro/OneX owners should also try for a refund & only experience this “spectacle” on true next gen systems :P

I have asked for a refund. Downloaded the game on base and pro PS4 systems. Let's see if they give :giggle:

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It was amazing watching all tech youtubers stand behind HU and show middle finger to NV, imagine if gaming websites showed that kind of integrity. Instead they be like "better her than me".

+1 

I love how the top tech channels all have each others backs. 

9 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I think refunds are only for console versions. CDP statement only refers to PS4 and Xbox One.

Is GOG offering refunds?

GOG does offer refunds but this is a boxed version bought from GTS and looking at the mess its in my copy is still sealed waiting for a fix but i believe a proper fix is atleast 6 months away.

Technically, if i use the code and ask for a refund on GOG, they might honor it (not sure about it though).

6 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

You will never see EA do this who churn out games full of bugs and only fix 50% of them before the next edition comes out

Because EA can afford to do that. CDPR has nothing else to do but fix as this is going to be their fuel for next 5 years... 

With all these updates coming in the future ,its silly to expect the nextgen verison before 6 months now . 
Selective saryavachan kaha se le aate ho aap..

You can be silly to expect better exclusives from xbox toh itna toh cyberpunk ko benefit of doubt diya ja sakta hai.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its self published game. No one forced them. They weren't under publisher pressure to hit the deadline.

If its not ready delay it. Halo infinite was in similar situation when it was revealed but they delayed and now based on screenshots its looking much better. 

Always remember Miyamoto's quote. 

If only life were that easy. They're a public company now and answer to their shareholders, who obviously want it out asap.

Curious about what their FY is. Maybe they needed to get it out in Dec because that's when their FY ends? Something to look into.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

You can send an email to the one provided in their statement.

The local distributor (E-xpress Interactive) will probably need some time to figure this out because CDP just made the announcement themselves. I just know that so far GTS isn't offering refunds.

Sir Ps5 when?

22 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

If only life were that easy. They're a public company now and answer to their shareholders, who obviously want it out asap.

Curious about what their FY is. Maybe they needed to get it out in Dec because that's when their FY ends? Something to look into.

Their stock price is in freefall since the reviews and release. Wouldn't be surprised if the "apology" is to prevent further loss.

11 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Do you think the plummeting of CDPR's share prices played/had some role behind this "explanation" given by them and refunds issued or is this due to a genuine concern (they care about customers)

@AnK

For sure. They're also writing off some income with this open refund offer, which will probably lead to more drops? What a mess, overall.

No doubt they'll support the game (I hope), but imagine how you'd feel as a retail investor (with CDPR as a significant part of your portfolio) reading about all this. It's your hard-earned money down the pot, which hurts quite a bit more than the public's indignation over product quality.