Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Xbox any idea how?

I’m thinking of going that route and rebuying when the next gen version actually drops. 

Usually it is easier on Xbox, just use the chat option from the US website. They wont kick you to Indian website like Sony does. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Have you even tried of playing in quality mode with the tweaks told to do in visual settings?!?

Untill & unless you want to play it in esteemed sublime state on next gen hardware,there is absolutely no reason to refund while playing on SeriesX BC mode 

nahi bro I haven’t got a chance to even boot it up after the 1.04 patch dropped on sat night. 
Dentist pulled off a CDPR on my root canal. Never thought I’d be eating rice mixed with water, curd and nothing for this long ?

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Whoa looks like a legit fix. Thanks. Quality mode it is. 
Any idea what’s the downside? Hard lock of 30fps but at locked 4K is it?

Yeah its 4K 30 fps...Have heard HDR is broken for the game though..Don't think its fixed yet.

6 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Yeah its 4K 30 fps...Have heard HDR is broken for the game though..Don't think its fixed yet.

I think someone mentioned to me to turn off DLSS  and some other setting on the same menu. Gotta try it out and will post the results. HDR wasn’t an issue for me though. It was the blurriness. 

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I think someone mentioned to me to turn off DLSS  and some other setting on the same menu. Gotta try it out and will post the results. HDR wasn’t an issue for me though. It was the blurriness. 

Go namokar on the console. Wear shades

Edited by radicaldude

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

But sadly it is running the inferior preset of PS4Pro & PS5 doesn’t have any BC boost features at system level

Sorry am not clued in on the intracacies. But if the PS5 doesn’t have bc boost then how do TLOU2, GoT or even GOW as people are saying are benefiting from the 60fps.