Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are gigs and sidequests different in this game?

What is the map icon for gigs, for side jobs it's a yellow circle with !

Also do I get some reward from the fixer for completing gigs, like wakako has 0/8 gigs when you hover over her map icon.

Anyway what are good ways to get some cash + street cred? I'm at the part of the story where you have to find Evelyn and talk to Judy or find out about the chips creator from Rogue in the Afterlife.

Did one of these gigs, looted the place and got some cool drip by killing some nearby Tyger Claws

The jacket has some glowing yellow led strips, not visible in pic but looks very cool, sad no 3rd person.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Pity they don't have V holding a Katana on his back, wanted to do a Jetstream Sam pose

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by PhantomShade

Amazing but a buggy game. Only 15 hours in the game. Every hour I have to restart the game atleast once. Issues faced are - Disappearing HUD, Disappearing Main Characters which stops mission progress, Clothing bugs like this.
NSFW Image below

Spoiler

cjeffag00er91.jpg

Edited by eddy4823

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Amazing but a buggy game. Only 15 hours in the game. Every hour I have to restart the game atleast once. Issues faced are - Disappearing HUD, Disappearing Main Characters which stops mission progress, Clothing bugs like this.
NSFW Image below

Reveal hidden contents

cjeffag00er91.jpg

Not sure about the others, but the image you attached doesn't seem like a bug. Seems more of a feature, I think.

Opening new studios in North America, in Vancouver and Boston.
- Licensing out non-core products, while opening to mobile gaming.
- Looking to introduce multiplayer features into the single player games.

Witcher:

- New game by Molasses By The Flood named Project Sirius, 60+ people working on it, still on pre-production.
- Project Polaris, the first part of a new Witcher trilogy developed in-house by CDPR, 150+ people involved, aiming to release every game of the trilogy within 6 years of the first game's launch.
- Project Canis Majoris, single player open world RPG developed by a 3rd party studio of ex-Witcher veterans.

Cyberpunk:

- Project Orion, fully fledged sequel to Cyberpunk 2077, developed by CD Projekt Red.
- Phantom Liberty, expansion to Cyberpunk 2077, on the final production phase, 350+ devs working on it right now.

New IP:

- Codenamed 'Project Hadar', currently on the conceptual phase, developed 100% internally.

FePCHYUXgAU1c3p?format=jpg&name=large

So it's confirmed now that phantom liberty is the only DLC :(

Anyway hope the new witcher trilogy is good, and so is the cp2077 sequel.

The "New IP" is also interesting, wonder what CDPR will do if they are able to build their own world without having constraints like how in Witcher and Cyberpunk.

Enjoying the gameplay much more now than I did before, playing as a netrunner and then chopping people up or spamming my smart weapons when i get found out :rofl:

I found a smart sniper rifle that just auto headshots people, I don't even need to aim :lol:

I'm going to get optic camo next, to perfect hack and run gameplay.

f54.jpg

Literally me in-game, use guns very seldom now, all i need to do is hack the cameras in a building and randomly set mooks on fire or zap their brains

and this is with a non-legendary cyberdeck and quickhacks :rofl:

Also without the one immensely OP contagion build I saw on youtube, since the only draw back of L33t H4x0r gameplay is for now i can't kill two goons at once

It also doesn't help that stealth here is comedy, if you can't hack them, snap their necks and toss them into a dumpster :rofl: