Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, you do that. People who like to play more than 1 game a year will enjoy open world games from CDPR. 

Besides, Witcher 3 was massive hit and graphics aren't everything. ?

oh witcher 3 was the greatest. the best ever in story n  quests.

1 minute ago, hope said:

ok lets wait till 2077 :P

Am in no rush at the moment. Eventually the game will release and will play.  

I don't see another delay happening. Likely release regardless of the state and patch it as we move in. 

Hype is massive and expecting easy 90-95+. Let's see if they can deliver. 

Okay, so I have a conspiracy theory. Hear me out. CDPROJEKTRED delayed Cyberpunk to match Hindu Calendar which moved to 2077 few days back . Won't be surprised if game has a lot of Indian culture references like Bladerunner. :P

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

Okay, so I have a conspiracy theory. Hear me out. CDPROJEKTRED delayed Cyberpunk to match Hindu Calendar which moved to 2077 few days back . Won't be surprised if game has a lot of Indian culture references like Bladerunner. :P

Quick! Use the template from this vid and start spreading it on whatsapp.

• Haha 1

One X looked like it was running at 15-25 fps in open World and in combat. The cpu has always been a huge bottleneck and it shows.

And that Series X footage looked like next gen version because you can clearly see RT reflections in series x but they disappear as soon as the video switches to One X version. The same scene switch happens only once in the video.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

And that Series X footage looked like next gen version because you can clearly see RT reflections in series x but they disappear as soon as the video switches to One X version. The same scene switch happens only once in the video.

I know which transition you mean, but I don't think that's RT. Probably just different puddle placement :P

6 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I know which transition you mean, but I don't think that's RT. Probably just different puddle placement :P

No it was interior of a room and lights were reflecting on the floor.

Edit: sorry it was exterior and it does look like puddle placement. It happens around 6:34 mark.

Edited by Big Boss

44 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

I couldn't even make out the difference between the two versions :ack:    If not for that version info on the top left corner, I wouldn't have known which footage is from next-gen and which is current one ! 

Because it's just the same version, series x is running the game in bc mode.