Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks, will wait for sale. I just checked Amazon, I think all goodies apart from t-shirt are available in standard edition which will most mostly be available during sale.

14 minutes ago, b!T said:

If you would have thought this much before buying a XSX, you would have bought a PS5 :P

Hide contents

jk, dont kill me.

I thought about it for a long time. I have played PS consoles for over 10 years and have developed fatigue for PS and exclusives. It was an excellent time for a change and to experience what Xbox offers including Gamepass and all. Will return to PS5 or PS5 Pro 3-4 years later. PS exclusives are amazing but too much of the same thing reduces its value. Xbox is a totally fresh experience for me right now.

Just now, 0verlord said:

I thought about it for a long time. I have played PS consoles for over 10 years and have developed fatigue for PS and exclusives. It was an excellent time for a change and to experience what Xbox offers including Gamepass and all. Will return to PS5 or PS5 Pro 3-4 years later. PS exclusives are amazing but too much of the same thing reduces its value. Xbox is a totally fresh experience for me right now.

Fair enough. On a personal level, I get where you are coming from.

• Like 1

CD Projekt Red has yet again stressed that Cyberpunk 2077 will make its December release date.

Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt Red was once certain the game would not be pushed back again. But that was in September, when the action RPG had a November release date.

Of course, Cyberpunk 2077 ended up getting one more delay anyway, but CD Projekt is now fairly certain that this will be the one.

:bigyellowgrin:

This T-shirt they're giving away, is it by any chance licensed by GTS from CDR and made locally?

If so anyone have any idea how the quality would be? I mean if you've received a similar tee for a game previously from GTS.

Anyone excited for the Tee should know people over XXL do not officially exist on Midgard. 
Learnt this ages ago and gave up on preordering for a “goodie” that reminds me of the monthly gym membership I pay for and never use. 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Anyone excited for the Tee should know people over XXL do not officially exist on Midgard. 
Learnt this ages ago and gave up on preordering for a “goodie” that reminds me of the monthly gym membership I pay for and never use. 

I hope the t-shirt is atleast official? CDPR licensed?

Edited by radicaldude