Adding fund to wallet

SSSamanta

• 3 weeks later...

adding funds to your wallet can be done in two ways

easier one first use a CREDIT CARD

you won't require any internet transaction password

all you need to enter is the 16 digit card no. on the front

the date your card is valid through i.e the month and year which at max will be around 2016

then the 3 digit CVV code at the back of your card

the name of the card owner

and lastly the billing address(i noticed that you can input wrong address too cos mine worked through it)

SECONDLY the easy yet inconvenient method is via DEBIT CARD

remember only ICICI BANK debit cards work on indian psn

i have tried HDFC,AXIS,PNB and J&K national bank cards too but they don't work so use ONLY ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD

you have to input same information as in case of credit cards only the address has to be a 100% match or it will show a error stating TRANSACTION INCOMPLETE

after you complete the transaction i.e. get the message on the screen saying transaction completed the balance will be shown in the top right corner

but remember if you add funds the PSN will save the information you inputted and will show even if you open the ID in any other ps3 console

so don't share the ID or use other ps3 system to add funds to your wallet

HOPE I HELPED :cheers:

Looks like gogo has lots of free time :tongue:

J/k nicely explained :good:

@jango, thanks bhai I never knew this way! Ab bas paise transfer karde wallet main daalne ko aur tera kaam khatam! :devil:

DUDE I AM TOTALLY VELLA COS OF 2 1/2 MONTHS HOLIDAYS :wallbash:

Looks like gogo has lots of free time :tongue:

J/k nicely explained :good:

@jango, thanks bhai I never knew this way! Ab bas paise transfer karde wallet main daalne ko aur tera kaam khatam! :devil:

haan bhai, aapki baat maan li. maine apne wallet mein paise daal liye hain. ghar se khaali haath nahi nikalna chahiye ... :P

First Indians were importing from abroad considering games were cheaper there.

And now the reverse is happening. Excellent work SONY INDIA :thumbsup:

But you still import :P

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

My Axis Bank Priority card worked. The problem with PSN is not the the card as far as I know, it is the address and how you enter it. I had the same issue in North America with my credit cards there, even the slightest of the change from the card details used to decline that card, so I'm guessing it is the same issue over here.

Archived