Sony unveils God of War: Omega edition

One thing I would love to buy .. if and when I own a PS3 ... ye game nahi khela to kya khela :(

EDIT:

OR I would go for individual games without the statue ... or to save money further I might buy them from folks who are getting the omega collection and want to get rid of older standalone games :P

Seriously after playing GOW Games times & again why are people interested in buying it , sony is successful in cashing in on old stuff :(

Because Its GOD OF WAR B) The DADDY OF ALL GAMES B)

Release Statue only Sony :ack: Day 1 buy then :bigyellowgrin: Kisiko games chahiye sirf aur Lohe ka Dabba and putla nahi chahiye toh contact me.Putla aur lohe ka dabba main le lunga aur games tum rakh lena.We can settle it out :bigyellowgrin:

Yeah I'm pretty sure either the price will be increased or the bronze statue isn't included in $79.99

Yeah , there is no way that they can fix the bronze statue in that price, but holy mother of god, what a statue that is !!!!!

Kisiko games chahiye sirf aur Lohe ka Dabba and putla nahi chahiye toh contact me.Putla aur lohe ka dabba main le lunga aur games tum rakh lena.We can settle it out

Pricing toh aane de yaar.

Apun bhi isi firaak mein hai. Infact main dabba bhi de dunga.. no great art work on it. :thumbdown:

• 5 months later...

Archived