Xbox Live deals

Zeehunter

50 rupees per month

that involves renewing every month through the dashboard and having a credit card on file right? man i'm not so comfortable with that. isn't there some discounted 1 year sub or something i can buy somewhere? gold subs are region free right?

that involves renewing every month through the dashboard and having a credit card on file right? man i'm not so comfortable with that. isn't there some discounted 1 year sub or something i can buy somewhere? gold subs are region free right?

Ask choron ka raja about that details ..

I just know about the offer

And yeah gold subs are region free

But Microsoft points are region locked

@Codevo - Hmmm . No idea bro

even i was getting it till two months back....last month it didnt offer me any deal....had to go with the 350 plan ....its that time of the month again.....any way to get the deal back

I have that link, 100 for 2 months, bookmarked somewhere....

Will look for it.

One question:

Points cards of which region will work on an Indian Live account? I guess the UK ones will work. I'll set up my first LIVE account shortly, and need to decide on region. Also, can we play downloaded games on different gamertags, but on the same console, like we do on the PS3(to download other region's games)?

No ..

Points card of only Indian region will work on Indian accounts

Yeah ..

If you buy a game/dlc from gamertag of any region , you can still play it on your console

So , you can set up multiple accounts ..

Indian account as your main account because many online passes/free codes that we get with a game are region locked

2nd US account to download games at a cheaper price as you get many deals on US MS Points cards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived