Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

Yep...The Ghosts Gold bundle is selling for 2750 on PSN for PS4 already....

and what makes it worst; i remember grabbing BF4 for both ps3 and ps4 for around 2k around Dec last year digitally

This sale is :doh: in terms of games and prices... Hopefully the next batch of summer sales is a good one

Edited by dullu

january sale was awesome.most games were like 270-300.same games are now 600+.also what's up with ps plus.last two AAA games ds3 and crysis 3 both were in january sale for less than 300 and whoever is pricing ps4 games here :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:.what the *bleep* are these guys smoking?

january sale was awesome.most games were like 270-300.same games are now 600+.also what's up with ps plus.last two AAA games ds3 and crysis 3 both were in january sale for less than 300 and whoever is pricing ps4 games here :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:.what the *bleep* are these guys smoking?

Jan sale was the biggest they ever had. its post holiday season so they will set the prices to the lowest. injustice was around 10$ last week doesnt mean that whenever it goes on sale next it will be 10 $ or lower. ps 4 prices are set by monkeys.

Yeah, I bet 20 will be Indies. Still hope for 5.

i actually dont mind them giving out indies or b-tier games in IGC or as big discounted titles. most of us end up buying the AAA titles close to launch and no one even gives a shot to those smaller titles.

got walking dead season 2 for 750 rs. :dance: and will get broken sword 5 soon.

• Snake locked this topic