Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

Mad Max is extremely repetitive game. Lots of overused open world tropes and unoriginal and tiresome hand to hand combat. Mediocre story and tedious gameplay.

Your enjoyment of Mad Max will depend, largely, on what you expect from it. If you expecting like Fallout, you will be disappointed. If you enjoyed Shadow of Mordor, then this is right up your alley. 

Unless you plan to play it right away, I wouldn't recommend it. Save those $8 for something better. 

Mad Max is extremely repetitive game. Lots of overused open world tropes and unoriginal and tiresome hand to hand combat. Mediocre story and tedious gameplay.

Your enjoyment of Mad Max will depend, largely, on what you expect from it. If you expecting like Fallout, you will be disappointed. If you enjoyed Shadow of Mordor, then this is right up your alley. 

Unless you plan to play it right away, I wouldn't recommend it. Save those $8 for something better. 
Oh well. Its almost too sad how they didn't do any justice to such awesome universe.

Anyway thanks :) I'll use these 8 dollars in next sale.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

OT: I've watched fury road many times and loved. Are the older ones good too? Which ones should I watch?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Hey there fellow fan!

Absolutely! The older three movies are definitely worth watching. Well, actually 2.5 portion of it. Because third movie does get a bit dull in second half.

I'll recommend first movie first. Its unique because unlike other three, its the only movie set in pre apocalypse.

Beware though, you can't expect effects they used in fury road, first 3 were released much earlier than 2015. But, they are still very fun.

That doesn't take away that Mad Max is still an enjoyable experience. The vehicular parts are insanely fun. The repetition and hand to hand combat does let it down. If you enjoy open world games, then you should give it a try,
Ah, I see. I'll try it then. But given the amount of unplayed games in my library, so probably later. [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Snake locked this topic