Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

For BlackFriday, PSN India had killer deals compared to US PSN store, of course depending on the games you want, this is how it looked:

PSN India

GTA V  - 1,119

Wolfenstein II  - 1,999

FIFA 18 - 1999

PSN US prices with tax

GTA V - 2,072

Wolfenstein II - 2,072.

FIFA 18 - 2,494

Me and my friend decided to do game sharing and purchased these 3 games from PSN India store, ended up paying 5,140 for 3 games which is just 2,570 per  head.. I know you cant re-sell digital games but less than a thousand for new games is a steal :)

What do you mean game sharing like steam share?

Yeah agree, it works best if you have a friend who plays almost same genre of games you do and you are comfortable sharing your password acct info etc.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/How_to_Game-Share_with_Family_and_Friends

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

For BlackFriday, PSN India had killer deals compared to US PSN store, of course depending on the games you want, this is how it looked:

PSN India

GTA V  - 1,119

Wolfenstein II  - 1,999

FIFA 18 - 1999

PSN US prices with tax

GTA V - 2,072

Wolfenstein II - 2,072.

FIFA 18 - 2,494

Me and my friend decided to do game sharing and purchased these 3 games from PSN India store, ended up paying 5,140 for 3 games which is just 2,570 per  head.. I know you cant re-sell digital games but less than a thousand for new games is a steal :)

So true. The deals on Indian PSN store are great for a lot of games. I got Metal Gear Solid: Definitive Edition for 832 INR. :D

Looking forward to both the games. Never played a single one when they were on the previous gen, so great to finally get to try a small part of the series on the current gen. 
I would suggest, for Yakuza, start with Yakuza 0 before Kiwami.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

After waiting for a Flash Sale on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I finally bought on the following games :paagaldance:

• Rocket League: Game of the Year Edition
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Battlefield™ 1 & Titanfall® 2 Ultimate Bundle
  • Need for Speed™ Rivals: Complete Edition

After buying them, I realized that I got 290 GB to download and I have 180 GB space left in my PS4 :suicide:

I really wanted to get my hands on Bloodborne and Uncharted 4, but they aren't on sale in US PSN. Hopefully, they will be on sale around Christmas :cheers:

Edited by rahulnever2far

On 11/25/2017 at 8:38 PM, adity said:

Against the rules. Explicitly banned. 

Why it's against the rules when Sony allows it? Both MS and Sony allow game sharing and they know people do game sharing on their systems all the time and they never take any action against anyone.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just now, adity said:

It's against ivg rules primarily because down the line there would 100 percent be hacked accounts and sh*t popping up and there is potential for account sharing to get nasty. 

I think people only share account with people they know personally.  If you are sharing with random person then you deserve to get hacked lol

I think people only share account with people they know personally.  If you are sharing with random person then you deserve to get hacked lol
hi we know each other right.. feel free to pm me ur details :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, sobbii said:

hi we know each other right.. feel free to pm me ur details :)

Personally likha maine. People who you meet personally. :P

And I own mostly disc games. You own more digital games than me. So you share details first and let me download some stuff. Let me try that Destiny 2 . :P

Meri digital library is mostly full of psn plus games hahahaha. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Personally likha maine. People who you meet personally. [emoji14]

And I own mostly disc games. You own more digital games than me. So you share details first and let me download some stuff. Let me try that Destiny 2 . 

Meri digital library is mostly full of psn plus games hahahaha. 
msg me on xbl lets take this there.

• Snake locked this topic