Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

It's better to just use your debit card directly for the purchase on PSN which would hopefully convert it at the $ equivalent for the day. 

That won't work. Using any card on US PSN will require the card to be listed under a US address.

@assassinofkings316: Try pcgamesupply. I've been using them for a while and my ICICI Bank VISA Debit Card works on their website. I am straight up charged the dollar amount converted to INR.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, assassinofkings316 said:

can anyone recommend a reputable, trusted seller who sells US Playstation Store credit? I tried asking AL Pacino, but he stopped selling codes. any help would be appreciated.

Edit- I don't have a credit card , so any sellers who accept Indian debit cards would be great

Visa debit cards work on Amazon.com

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

That won't work. Using any card on US PSN will require the card to be listed under a US address.

@assassinofkings316: Try pcgamesupply. I've been using them for a while and my ICICI Bank VISA Debit Card works on their website. I am straight up charged the dollar amount converted to INR.

Crap! I think that's the reason why I couldn't sign up to the PSNow free trial as it kept rejecting my debit card. 

Do you need VPN to buy from pcgamesupply? The last time I tried to check of their offers, the site gave a region incompatibility notification. 

Crap! I think that's the reason why I couldn't sign up to the PSNow free trial as it kept rejecting my debit card. 

Do you need VPN to buy from pcgamesupply? The last time I tried to check of their offers, the site gave a region incompatibility notification. 

I bought a $10 code off there yesterday, didn't have to use VPN.

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Never faced any issue whatsoever while purchasing from pcgamesupply or Amazon US.

DAYS OF PLAY SALE STARTS 8 JUNE

"We’ve got hundreds of totally unmissable deals for you.Save on games, accessories, PS Plus membership and the new PlayStation®4 Days of Play Limited Edition console.Make sure you visit PlayStation™Store and playstation.com from 8 to 18 June."

https://www.playstation.com/en-in/campaigns/days-of-play/?et_cid=em_338391&et_rid=36266846&Linkid=DOPAN-B-290518-CE-HRD-WES&emcid=em-br-141355

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, adity said:

Rest of the sale is so meh, though. Everything is cheaper on disc. 

Yeah for most of them. The lowest prices come only in the Black Friday sale held every November. 

Bet games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Spiderman and Battlefield 5 prices would drop to Rs 2750 in that sale. RDR2 is an exception considering that GTAV prices has never gone below Rs2000 for years.

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Yeah for most of them. The lowest prices come only in the Black Friday sale held every November. 

Bet games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Spiderman and Battlefield 5 prices would drop to Rs 2750 in that sale. RDR2 is an exception considering that GTAV prices has never gone below Rs2000 for years.

GTA V went for 1k in either Black Friday or 12 days of christmas sale, can't remember which one exactly.

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

4 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

GTA V went for 1k in either Black Friday or 12 days of christmas sale, can't remember which one exactly.

Currently for $19.99 on us psn.

19 minutes ago, adity said:

Is there anyone who sells codes as those prices? 

Not that I know of man. I don't even know how he was able to pull off that flat exchange rate. 

I was thinking of getting the Indian sub at the current rate, but then realized it won't stack with my existing US Plus. 

• Snake locked this topic