Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

What is the cheapest price you have seen Witcher 3 GOTY edition go for? 

Right now, Witcher 3 + Expansion pass is 449+699 = 1150.

I can probably get the Disc for a little bit extra I guess, but don't see any one selling right now,so inclined towards buying. 

34 minutes ago, HipstaBarista said:

I can probably get the Disc for a little bit extra I guess, but don't see any one selling right now,so inclined towards buying. 

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition was available for 899 INR in PSN.

In fact recently, Jun 23rd to Jul 8th.

https://psprices.com/region-in/game/870277/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipstaBarista said:

I bought goty in a psn sale for around 1100 last month.

Darn it !!! I got the Spider-Man Standard edition last week for 1299 and there was no sale on GOTY edition. Now in the summer sale it’s for 1499. Can I get a refund for my earlier purchase and get this one ?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, WR10 said:

Darn it !!! I got the Spider-Man Standard edition last week for 1299 and there was no sale on GOTY edition. Now in the summer sale it’s for 1499. Can I get a refund for my earlier purchase and get this one ?

Is it a rhetorical question?

Edited by Mysteryman

^ No. I am not aware of refund policy adopted by Sony for online purchases, so can I get a refund for the purchase I did last week ? Any timeline before which I need to submit the request ? Is it possible for the request to be rejected ?

1 hour ago, WR10 said:

^ No. I am not aware of refund policy adopted by Sony for online purchases, so can I get a refund for the purchase I did last week ? Any timeline before which I need to submit the request ? Is it possible for the request to be rejected ?

Sony is known to be very stubborn when it comes to refunds. Mostly, you will not get it.

Their explanation: Sales on the PS Store can start anytime without (and they are not liable to provide any sort of) prior notice.

In a nutshell version of the above explanation:

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, WR10 said:

If you downloaded and play it or even downloaded it for that matter, no refunds

• Like 1

If you downloaded and play it or even downloaded it for that matter, no refunds

I haven’t downloaded or played the game yet and I got it on the 17th actually. Looking to get a refund because the goty version is on sale now for 1499.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Is it possible that PS Plus 1 year sub will go back on sale again ? :fear:

I remember someone during DofP sale in June saying that Sony only gives discount on PS Plus subs once in a year ?

Not likely tbh. Happens once during Days of Play. Plus it further dropped in price, so it was at an all time low of 2K annually. 

I remember someone during DofP sale in June saying that Sony only gives discount on PS Plus subs once in a year ?

yes it will happen but might not be that huge of a discount. Should happen around black friday and then around christmas/new year.

you can get 300 discount in the 10% off during amazon prime day by buying the physical card.

I need to buy psn too. Missed IVG sale. When is Amazon day sale? And can you guys post it when it is on discount?

Also, can any one post best deals for some one who has never played any ps4 games except RnC, UC remaster and gow remaster? Average games are fine too. I think 749 is the best deal for TLOU remaster, right? Or I can get a better rate physically? Personally I like the hassle-free way of buying digitally and play!

• Snake locked this topic