Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

3 hours ago, adity said:

It's my least favorite yakuza game (haven't played 3-5 yet). 

You haven't played the worst Yakuza then :lol:

Y0 and Kiwami 2/Yakuza 2 are the best ones imo.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

It's all over the internet, current PS Plus sub holders only, it's a gift to celebrate 10 years of PS plus apparently.

Hell yeah, just subbed to PS Plus this year lol

I want my free money :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
Depends how much you like cod MP.   

The campaign is best this gen and the MP is classic cod but with lots of new game modes. There's also co-op missions and survival mode. 

I meant in terms of price. I definitely want the game. it's about ~4k on amazon/FK and I haven't seen many used ones being sold so I guess 2600 is a decent price. was looking for a confirmation default_smile.png

P.S. interested in single player only

22 minutes ago, m0h1t said:

COD modern warfare at 2600 on ps store. is this a good deal?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Good campaign but not better than the original campaign. It’s a prequel of sorts. One warning - you need to download 200plus GB to play. Not sure if they separate the campaign and MP now. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, m0h1t said:

I meant in terms of price. I definitely want the game. it's about ~4k on amazon/FK and I haven't seen many used ones being sold so I guess 2600 is a decent price. was looking for a confirmation default_smile.png

P.S. interested in single player only

It's the lowest price it's been on psn. If you're planning to play the sp only I suggest you wait for a few months cause once this year's cod is announced the price will fall further. 

Also you need to mandatorily download the 100gb warzone patch + the single player campaign patch (19-20) gb to even play the single player. You cannot play without it. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Also you need to mandatorily download the 100gb warzone patch + the single player campaign patch (19-20) gb to even play the single player. You cannot play without it. 

That's weird?! What if someone plays with no internet connected ? Can't they play the disc they bought ?

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Yup. Day 1 patches are not uncommon these days. 

I understand that.

But, the previous post implies that if I buy a MW physical disk, I cannot stick it into a console and start playing only the Single Player Campaign.

I get that the Multiplayer is unplayable without the patch or any update downloaded first, but the campaign is locked out because some patch is needed ?!? When did that happen before?

• Snake locked this topic