Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

38 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Done! Thanks a ton. I had no idea.

Sorry. I didn't see the quoted post earlier. Just saw your post!

We had talked on PS Plus thread and you had said you'd missed the previous sale, so that is why I tagged you 

Happy gaming :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Only for new subscription. unable to stack them?

10 minutes ago, adity said:

Don't think so. Ps plus has always been stackable. 

Yes. Its only for new members. 

You cannot stack PS Plus in this case.  Source- 

https://www.playstation.com/en-in/legal/plus12moffer/

2 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yes. Its only for new members. 

You cannot stack PS Plus in this case.  Source- 

https://www.playstation.com/en-in/legal/plus12moffer/

Thanks for the info. will wait for days of play or Black friday. also how can i check my current ps plus expiry date? The psn store is crap im unable to find it

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Thanks for the info. will wait for days of play or Black friday. also how can i check my current ps plus expiry date? The psn store is crap im unable to find it

Whe web store is complete sh*t.

I'd recommend using the PS Phone app, it has a PS Plus section, and you can find it under account details in the profile section. 

If you can switch on the PS4 itself, just click PS Plus, should be the left-most option on the home page, or check in the settings section. Would recommend turning off auto-renewal while you're there, just in case. 

If you bought it for 2099/-  this past Days of Play, your sub will be till 2021 April, like mine. 

To ensure a game to be frre even after its free month for ps plus is over. Is it enough to just put it in basket? Or do I have to download? I can't access my PS4 as of now. But I have the app and actually bought ps plus from their web using mobile only.
No you don't need to download the game. As long as you add it to the basket and do a checkout it will be available in your library. You can download it later as long as you are subscribed to PS+.
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, dante77 said:

To ensure a game to be frre even after its free month for ps plus is over. Is it enough to just put it in basket? Or do I have to download? I can't access my PS4 as of now. But I have the app and actually bought ps plus from their web using mobile only.

Yeah. What I do to confirm is that I click the Library icon (right-most, after all the games)and its categorized clearly. Click the PS Plus games tab, and it should show the free games. 

You can download them anytime.

With COD this month, I could not add it to the library like I normally do, only option was download, and I didn't want to download a huge game right then.

You can click download, then go into the notifications section, where it'll show the download progress, and click cancel. 

It will then be added to your library, you can check using the method I mentioned ^^ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adity said:

Don't think so. Ps plus has always been stackable. 

This actually depends on sale, sometimes its stack-able, sometimes its not.

If web-stores like gamestheshop and gameloot provide same discounts at the same time, then those codes are stack-able. This happened to me once, had few months PS+ left, couldn't buy sub in PSN, but the codes sold with same discount was stack-able, got from gamestheshop.

As of right now I don't see any sales on PS+ sub cards in those sites.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, gecko89 said:

Damn PSN wont allow me to buy it because i have EA ACCESS. and i dont want to renew it because i only play fifa from it nowdays. Anyway around this guys?

• Snake locked this topic