Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

2 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

Isn't FIFA 20 going to be dead in a few weeks when 21 releases though. Still good price.

Dead months ago but servers will be online for few more years. Good for casually playing or with friends. 

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Damn PSN wont allow me to buy it because i have EA ACCESS. and i dont want to renew it because i only play fifa from it nowdays. Anyway around this guys?

Reddit users say there's no workaround this. Apparently its the way PS Store is designed.

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Damn PSN wont allow me to buy it because i have EA ACCESS. and i dont want to renew it because i only play fifa from it nowdays. Anyway around this guys?

I faced a similar case but managed to purchase anyway.

I logged in on the PS4, Searched for FIFA 20 in the store. It should show you 2 options --> Download and Purchase (INR 279). 

Instead of clicking Download I clicked on Purchase and the payment went through. You can try that. 

If you've already downloaded the game, maybe try uninstalling it first?

8 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Reddit users say there's no workaround this. Apparently its the way PS Store is designed.

I managed to buy it though. My EA Access is due to expire on 15th this month

fifa1.pngfifa2.png

Edited by rohit3221
added images
  • Like 1

Grabbed R&C for 749 (50% off) bucks on India PSN,

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP9000-CUSA01073_00-RCPS400000000000

Had thought it was too casual type of game always. Rift Apart changed by perception.. Having a total blast, fun and super addictive..

38 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

I faced a similar case but managed to purchase anyway.

I logged in on the PS4, Searched for FIFA 20 in the store. It should show you 2 options --> Download and Purchase (INR 279). 

Instead of clicking Download I clicked on Purchase and the payment went through. You can try that. 

If you've already downloaded the game, maybe try uninstalling it first?

Lemme give this a try. thanks for the help .

7 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Tried wont work. No option to purchase. Uninstalled everything from Fifa to ea access hub. Will buy it on my US account . Less Headache XD

That's a bummer. I wonder why it worked for me though. Maybe because my sub is gonna expire 2 days before the deal expires? 

31 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Infamous second son for 750Rs. Good buy?

Visually very nice. The effects, glow, and night looks stunning.

Gameplay is fun for few hours. Then gets repetitive and the quests don't help. Very generic and copy-pasted stuff. Characters and main story is also bad. 

If you got nothing else to play, go ahead. Else not worth your time. 

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Thanks. I was wondering if I can get it for even cheaper than this on TP or through some other place as a used copy. But I'll probably get this from PSN now!

Its a fun game. As Joe said it can get repetitive at places, but boss fights are good. And those visuals, damn! The partical effects are godlike. I daresay it looks better than TLOU2 at places.

4 hours ago, santanu18 said:

There are some aspects in Payback which is better than Heat like the story and mission types. But Heat was better in terms of customisation and overall polish

• Snake locked this topic