Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

2 hours ago, Root said:

EA Sports FIFA 20 - ₹279

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0006-CUSA15546_00-FIFAFOOTBALL2020

Is it too good to be true?

It isn't too good to be true. FIFA being the annual release it is, is practically worthless after 6 months. Like @Joe Cool said somewhere, the game's dead. Its still a fun time, and they keep it at rock bottom pricing to entice last ditch customers and squeeze out every last penny out of it before the next one hits the stores.

Its legit, go for it :) 

Edited by Chirag2001

9 minutes ago, Root said:

LOL for someone who doesn't play FIFA and doesn't own any this was a good deal

Same here. I had Fifa 2017 before this and it is a fantastic deal for me considering i bought it for my brother who only plays it offline with his friends.

There is a new PS Plus Double Discount Sale which went live. Decent deals on RDR2, AC Odyssey, Persona 5 Ultimate Edition and more...
Hmmmm funny. I thought the deals would be on Royal, and not base Persona 5 going forward.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Hmmmm funny. I thought the deals would be on Royal, and not base Persona 5 going forward.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Ya, I agree. But considering Royal came out a couple of months ago and I am sure is selling well because of fans of the original and new comers so they might not put it on sale soon.

29 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Ya, I agree. But considering Royal came out a couple of months ago and I am sure is selling well because of fans of the original and new comers so they might not put it on sale soon.

No it was already on sale, its gone for 2600 two times now. You can expect that price on the next sale also I think

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Persona 5 Royal back at 2624INR.

From the Big in Japan Sale:

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/grid/STORE-MSF75508-BIGINJAPAN/1

Japan sales always bring new stuff to the table lol. Edit: Ni No Kuni Remastered is also pretty cheap at 1200 INR.

I didn't buy P5R before as I knew the price would come back or the steelbook would go down in price.

I'm free as a bird from this weekend, and I think I should be clearing backlog, but I wanna get P5R. 

The only concern is backward compatibility. Are physics games gonna work? Digital games? People are pre-ordering PS5 without crucial info like this. 

Edited by Chirag2001

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Japan sales always bring new stuff to the table lol. Edit: Ni No Kuni Remastered is also pretty cheap at 1200 INR.

I didn't buy P5R before as I knew the price would come back or the steelbook would go down in price.

I'm free as a bird from this weekend, and I think I should be clearing backlog, but I wanna get P5R. 

The only concern is backward compatibility. Are physics games gonna work? Digital games? People are pre-ordering PS5 without crucial info like this. 

They did mention 99% of the games would work with BC. I'm one of those looking forward to buy day one ps5 believing that BC works on both digital and physical games. I wish they'd give some info on whether cross save is supported or not.

I remember you saying you've stil got God of war and Spiderman in wraps, those are quite shorter in length to jrpgs, maybe give them a shot.

Besides this sale on til 8th of October, we might get BC news by then. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, gecko89 said:

They did mention 99% of the games would work with BC. I'm one of those looking forward to buy day one ps5 believing that BC works on both digital and physical games. I wish they'd give some info on whether cross save is supported or not.

I remember you saying you've stil got God of war and Spiderman in wraps, those are quite shorter in length to jrpgs, maybe give them a shot.

Besides this sale on til 8th of October, we might get BC news by then. 

Oh this is till 8th? Yeah I'll wait till then, and try to wrap up a game before then.

Yes you're right. I also have HZD in the wraps, aside from GOW and Spiderman. Even in terms of JRPGs, I have Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Quest XI to play through. 

The only reason I do wanna get P5R is because I'm just a nutcase for Japan, and P5R does a good job at it. But I'll wait. I hope Sony tells us about BC on physical/digital. I'll get it 100% if it'll work on PS5.

Thanks man.  

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Oh this is till 8th? Yeah I'll wait till then, and try to wrap up a game before then.

Yes you're right. I also have HZD in the wraps, aside from GOW and Spiderman. Even in terms of JRPGs, I have Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Quest XI to play through. 

Dang, if there's a award for patience, I'd give it to you with my eyes closed :D

• Snake locked this topic