Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Dang, if there's a award for patience, I'd give it to you with my eyes closed :D

I'll take two of those then.

I also have Ratchet and Clank, Witcher 3, AC Odyssey, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age Inquistion, UC Lost Legacy just sitting for months now. Some of the best games on the system xD. 

This should go in Backlog thread but people will read it and roast me lmao.

The games I have completed the story mode for - UC4, RDR2 (f**king played this like there was no tomorrow). I also finished Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. I just wanted to have a plat, and it was cheap.

The only thing I've played in quarantine is Apex Legends (you know how addicting this thing is). Not much, only 2 hours a week or so, but I'll get to my backlog this weekend onwards. Will finish everything before the year is up. 

• Haha 1

As of 23/9/2020

Just Cause 3 - 299

The Crew 2: Standard Edition - 899

Far Cry: Primal - 494

Resident Evil 2 - 1249
Tekken 7 - 599
Batman: The Telltale Series Season Pass - 374

Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition - 499

The Division 2: Standard Edition - 339

Edited by Cryptic_8

I'll take two of those then.

I also have Ratchet and Clank, Witcher 3, AC Odyssey, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age Inquistion, UC Lost Legacy just sitting for months now. Some of the best games on the system xD. 
This should go in Backlog thread but people will read it and roast me lmao.

The games I have completed the story mode for - UC4, RDR2 (f**king played this like there was no tomorrow). I also finished Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. I just wanted to have a plat, and it was cheap.
The only thing I've played in quarantine is Apex Legends (you know how addicting this thing is). Not much, only 2 hours a week or so, but I'll get to my backlog this weekend onwards. Will finish everything before the year is up. 
I am sure all these games will be on sale again I would suggest that maybe finish a game or two. End of the year has some of the best sales, you might get P5R at even lower price in Nov/Dec.

Even I have a backlog and I have somehow controlled and not bought a single game during these sales. Finally ended up finishing a couple of games from the backlog - it feels so good.

Difference between Persona 5 Ultimate (1200 bucks) and P5Royal?

Persona 5 Royal is the latest edition (2020)and is the comprehensive verison of Persona 5. It has additional story and characters, quality of life changes, some battle changes and all the DLC of Persona 5. I think if you haven't played Persona 5 you should pick up Royal. It's the definitive verison and if budget is not an issue then it is the obvious choice.

Whereas, Persona 5 Ultimate is the Ultimate edition of the older version of Persona 5 (2017) Includes all the DLC and extra items which you can check in the description also I think it unlocks a higher difficulty. But simply put it will not include all the additions made to Royal.

• Thanks 1

If the differences are big, Should i play through P5 (2017) once before getting Royal edition? Maybe i could get Royal edition later on PS5 or PC, and just experience the default version now?

14 minutes ago, adity said:

Persona 5 Royal is a very different game from P5. Has new characters, a completely new arc, several QoL features, additional concerts, etc. If you wanna get into Persona get Royal. 

13 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Persona 5 Royal is the latest edition (2020)and is the comprehensive verison of Persona 5. It has additional story and characters, quality of life changes, some battle changes and all the DLC of Persona 5. I think if you haven't played Persona 5 you should pick up Royal. It's the definitive verison and if budget is not an issue then it is the obvious choice.

Whereas, Persona 5 Ultimate is the Ultimate edition of the older version of Persona 5 (2017) Includes all the DLC and extra items which you can check in the description also I think it unlocks a higher difficulty. But simply put it will not include all the additions made to Royal.

@gamer_adi

See if the budget is tight then yes you can start with the vanilla P5. But I strongly suggest you get straight into P5R if you have never experienced Persona. If you can wait then maybe prices will drop further on the P5R in another month or two.

Also, before you dive in do note that these are 100hrs + games so I don't know if you'll want to play P5R again from scratch. Also, I don't think saved game files carry over from P5 to P5R.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Root said:

This is US region. Can it be used in my India account? 

You can only activate it in your US account. But that will allow you to play online in your IN account as well, as long as the US account has 'primary' set.

• Snake locked this topic