Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Never played a Persona game.... price seemed decent enough

I've also bought this and it will be the first game in the series for me too :)

One question guys, I can have accounts for multiple regions on the same PS4, right? Was really looking forward to play Evil Within 2 and seeing it going for Rs 750. I have a US account on my PS4. So, all I need to do is add another account for Indian PSN and thats it? Any primary/secondary accounts issue I need to take care of?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Some game awards sale is going on rn that lasts 5 days, P5R is at 1.7k, any reason why FFVIIR, TLOU2, GoT aren't part of sale?

They got game awards nomination right?

Not sure why they aren't discounted, but yes all three of them were in the running for Game of the Year.

Also in the running for Best Narrative category. 

Till what date is P5R gonna be discounted? I'm don with exams on Tuesday, been wanting to get it for quite some time now.

Edit: Asked my mom, and she remembers the name of the game cuz I asked to buy it once before also on sale.

I can get it this time :) 

Edited by Chirag2001

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Not sure why they aren't discounted, but yes all three of them were in the running for Game of the Year.

Also in the running for Best Narrative category. 

Till what date is P5R gonna be discounted? I'm don with exams on Tuesday, been wanting to get it for quite some time now.

Edit: Asked my mom, and she remembers the name of the game cuz I asked to buy it once before also on sale.

I can get it this time :) 

It's till 15th december.

• 2 weeks later...

FFVII Remake going for 2K now, down from 2.6k before.

P5R @ 1.7K

TLOU2 @ 2.2K

GoT @ 2.8K

if you want TLOU2 or GoT cheaper you can get them for 2k and 2.4k respectively on Amazon or GTS sales, physical version only.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if this was known or not, but the EA Play 1-month subscription is available for ₹89 on the PlayStation Store.

I saw an official post on IG saying EA Play is available starting 99 cents. So, I thought I'd check, and it's true.

Note: This is ONLY for new subscribers to EA Play. Pretty sure that if you have subscribed in the past, you will not be able to get it at that price again.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Not sure if this was known or not, but the EA Play 1-month subscription is available for ₹89 on the PlayStation Store.

I saw an official post on IG saying EA Play is available starting 99 cents. So, I thought I'd check, and it's true.

Note: This is ONLY for new subscribers to EA Play. Pretty sure that if you have subscribed in the past, you will not be able to get it at that price again.

I think it's for anyone. I did have a sub for a while which lapsed. I am getting the 89 option now :)

17 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

This is pretty sweet. I see a few games in the library I'd want to play.

Few questions:

1. Do the trophies count for my PSN profile, even after sub expiry?

2. Is this time limited deal, or can I get this anytime I want as long as it's my first time getting the sub ?

37 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is pretty sweet. I see a few games in the library I'd want to play.

Few questions:

1. Do the trophies count for my PSN profile, even after sub expiry?

2. Is this time limited deal, or can I get this anytime I want as long as it's my first time getting the sub ?

The trophies count even after it lapses. Discount is available till March 9 for the first month. 315 after.

• Thanks 1

• Snake locked this topic