Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

2 hours ago, Root said:

How is Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition? Last I played was on PSP more than 10 years back.

Its currently on sale

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0082-CUSA00109_00-000000TOMBRAIDER  

Let's say if you love Uncharted games, then you will dislike this one. Second and third ones - Rise and Shadow are better. Or you can just simply (re)play the entire Uncharted franchise.

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Let's say if you love Uncharted games, then you will dislike this one. Second and third ones - Rise and Shadow are better. Or you can just simply (re)play the entire Uncharted franchise.

I have played only UC4 then I guess I will rest of UC series instead.

So is 2999 the cheapest its going to be to get a year of PSN until next June? Just got my ps5 and since I'm coming after skipping the previous generation, there are a lot of exclusives from the PS+ collection I want to play. 

1 hour ago, Alice said:

So is 2999 the cheapest its going to be to get a year of PSN until next June? Just got my ps5 and since I'm coming after skipping the previous generation, there are a lot of exclusives from the PS+ collection I want to play. 

IIRC there is a black friday sale some time in october-november that puts ps plus 12 months for some ~2200 or so.

No. There will be deals in a few months too I think. You missed it by a month. It was going as low as 1.9k

2 hours ago, Alice said:

Next deal will be around November, Black Friday sale but something might come before too. Can't say for sure

13 hours ago, Alice said:

You can get some discount using specific bank cards on Tatacliq (ICICI generally has it every weekend. 10% off). 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alice said:

I think there was someone selling a code, you can put up a WTB thread. Some people may have bought extra during the sale.

Usually the sale price repeats again for Black Friday.