Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

Just now, Soultrader92 said:

The Amnesia collection is available for ~Rs 110 on PSN with a ps plus subscription. Kinda old, but good for those who havent played it yet.

Be careful though, Sony might just give this out as their free game due to halloween and all..

8 hours ago, Soultrader92 said:

Be careful though, Sony might just give this out as their free game due to halloween and all..

They already have given this as their PS+ free title earlier and also added it to PSNow this month. 

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

They already have given this as their PS+ free title earlier and also added it to PSNow this month. 

That would explain the low price. is the game worth playing though? I had bought it on steam for PC but it didnt run on my laptop. 

5 hours ago, Soultrader92 said:

That would explain the low price. is the game worth playing though? I had bought it on steam for PC but it didnt run on my laptop. 

Never played any of 'em. I think I briefly tried Machine for Pigs, but didn't really like the gameplay mechanic, so dropped it. Had heard good reviews for the first game back when it released and a friend of mine kept raving about it. 

Does TATA Cliq actually give PSN Wallet top-up code instantly? It says so, but also says "sold by Games the shop".

https://www.tatacliq.com/sony-playstation-network-wallet-top-up-rs-3000instant-delivery-on-e-mail/p-mp000000008207396  (thought might as well get a 10% off and save 300 bucks)

I thought of waiting till Black Friday sale to get the PS+ 1 year sub, but I don't think I can wait that long (got the PS5 today :happydance:)

EDIT: Couldn't wait and didn't want to risk it, just bought PS+ directly from the PS5

Edited by ox-

4 hours ago, ox- said:

Does TATA Cliq actually give PSN Wallet top-up code instantly? It says so, but also says "sold by Games the shop".

https://www.tatacliq.com/sony-playstation-network-wallet-top-up-rs-3000instant-delivery-on-e-mail/p-mp000000008207396  (thought might as well get a 10% off and save 300 bucks)

I thought of waiting till Black Friday sale to get the PS+ 1 year sub, but I don't think I can wait that long (got the PS5 today :happydance:)

EDIT: Couldn't wait and didn't want to risk it, just bought PS+ directly from the PS5

There is no risk, I get it from them all the time. Delivery time varies based on what time you order. It is definitely not instant as it is not something automated. Probably someone at GTS manually sends your code via TATA Cliq. Thats why if you order during regular working hours, you get code in 1 hour max but if you order in evening, chances are it will get delayed till next morning.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

There is no risk, I get it from them all the time. Delivery time varies based on what time you order. It is definitely not instant as it is not something automated. Probably someone at GTS manually sends your code via TATA Cliq. Thats why if you order during regular working hours, you get code in 1 hour max but if you order in evening, chances are it will get delayed till next morning.

Thanks that is good to know. I'm glad I didn't order from there yesterday night as I really wanted something to play and had no games :P

On 11/5/2021 at 9:59 AM, ox- said:

Thanks that is good to know. I'm glad I didn't order from there yesterday night as I really wanted something to play and had no games :P

As the luck will have it. I ordered another code from them on Friday Morning and have not got it yet. :ranting:

• Sad 1