Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

On 12/10/2021 at 1:24 AM, gecko89 said:

PS+ for 12 Months is 1499 INR.

New and returning users only.

whats a returning user? those who have used ps plus in past but dont currently have an active subscription? I have it till 2023 and its not letting me take this deal.

43 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

whats a returning user? those who have used ps plus in past but dont currently have an active subscription? I have it till 2023 and its not letting me take this deal.

Yeah, I think they mean anyone who doesn't have a current active sub to PS+. 

I'm not eligible either :(

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

January sale is up

Final Fantasy Yuffie DLC - 25% off for the first time

Nier Replicant - 35%
and many other great lowest price offers

FF7 Remake Yuffie DLC shows as unavailable. Do I need to download the base game (PSPLUS) for the purchase option to show up ?

Edited by SuperT

Bought Control ultimate edition for 1k even though the standard version of the game was free with the ps5 bundle. The sub par resolution and 30 fps made me not want to sit through the free version. So hopefully this is a good chance to finally experience Control.

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Sony not reducing prices by much on their first party PS5 titles in the recent sales. I hope they don't follow the Nintendo model on this where they attach a premium to their games and it hardly ever goes on sale/sale with a meaningful discount. 

Deathloop was the only PS5 game that got good discounts for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Nikushimi said:

Bought Control ultimate edition for 1k even though the standard version of the game was free with the ps5 bundle. The sub par resolution and 30 fps made me not want to sit through the free version. So hopefully this is a good chance to finally experience Control.

You mean the PS Plus free version which was back in Feb I think ? That had a free PS5 upgrade. 

Anyway, you are in for a treat - it's a brilliant game but has a messed up plot. 

3 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I got the control UE for free on ps plus. Maybe they upgraded it later but I added it to library when it was on plus and only recently started playing it. 

9 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

I don’t remember if I had downloaded as a part of a monthly ps plus game or if it was a part of the ps5 bundle. I checked for a free upgrade but there was none. It’s not the UE, just the standard version.

I don't think it was ever part of a PS5 bundle until and unless a retailer forced it on you. If it was the PS Plus version for the PS5 back in Feb then it was the upgraded version. 

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

I don't think it was ever part of a PS5 bundle until and unless a retailer forced it on you. If it was the PS Plus version for the PS5 back in Feb then it was the upgraded version. 

By PS5 bundle I meant the PS plus collection. You get a collection of digital games to download including UC4, GoW, Days gone etc. I could have just bought the standard version on PS4 and never got around to playing it as well. I have a habit of buying games on sale and never touching them afterwards. All I know is that I have a standard version of the game in my library and it isn’t eligible for upgrade.

Edited by Nikushimi