Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

19 hours ago, m0h1t said:

Is 10% off a 12 month sub, 500 off 5000, a good deal? Do the psn gift cards ever go on sale?

Yes, they used to go on sale quite few times on various occasion until the introduction of new tiered PS+ system. Haven't seen them since. Had got my yearly sub for some 2100 last year.

• 4 weeks later...

PSN WALLET CODES AT 18% discount 

Collect video game offer worth 500 off on 5000 orders from amazon pay, click buy now and check out using kotak/citi/icici cards. Should get 5000 worth wallet code for 4000 i think?

500 will be added to your amazon wallet . (do cross check it mentions the 500 video game cashback on checkou)

if someone is buying i would like to get some 2k worth vouchers 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 1:06 PM, Killer_Bot said:

I'm selling 1000/- INR worth of PSN Wallet code for 880/- INR. Let me know if anybody interested.

Still available if anyone's looking for PSN wallet code worth 1000 for 880. Help !

renewed PS at less than 300 bucks, the top tier one, maza aa gaya....also, the PS+ is just growing awesome :happydance:

the offer was till 6/3 i guess, don't know if it got extended

Edited by Pushy

13 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

How?

iDunno, i did it directly from PS5, rs.849 was 249 or 259 sumthn lyk dat, actually i wanted to renew the montly one, so i bought psn wallet 1.5k from amazon, just post that i started to tinker on PS5 and saw the rate and i was like wtf? and i was on March 6th itself, so renewed str8 away and down it was mentioned, offer till 6/3, and post this, next month, the price will be the usual price aka rs.849

1 hour ago, Pushy said:

iDunno, i did it directly from PS5, rs.849 was 249 or 259 sumthn lyk dat, actually i wanted to renew the montly one, so i bought psn wallet 1.5k from amazon, just post that i started to tinker on PS5 and saw the rate and i was like wtf? and i was on March 6th itself, so renewed str8 away and down it was mentioned, offer till 6/3, and post this, next month, the price will be the usual price aka rs.849

Arre ek month ka renewal. I thought you meant yearly.

• 1 month later...