Playstation Network Sales

Blueelvis_RoXXX

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Masterpiece. FTDHupU.png

I'm picking it as well...but not for that reason. 

It's Pro enhanced I know but still it will not look as good as your PC version. You already own it on PC, right? 

Yeah, have it on PC. But big screen playing > small screen. Plus, want to see how it looks. Ratchet & Clank looks amazing for example. 

$3.99 is a very good deal even if you don't like the game. I'll get ~10-20 hours from it. 5BTaSZ2.png

22 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, have it on PC. But big screen playing > small screen. Plus, want to see how it looks. Ratchet & Clank looks amazing for example. 

$3.99 is a very good deal even if you don't like the game. I'll get ~10-20 hours from it. 5BTaSZ2.png

Yeah Ratchet looks great even on base PS4. 

Try Bloodborne and HZD. 

And you are right Big screen playing better than small screen. Soon you will realise why console gaming is awesome :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yeah Ratchet looks great even on base PS4. Try Bloodborne and HZD. 

Want Bloodborne complete edition but sadly it is still expensive. RNUEeAr.png The Horizon is quite new, so I'll wait for few more weeks for a cheap deal.

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

And you are right Big screen playing better than small screen. Soon you will realise why console gaming is awesome :P

IiIrkoG.png IiIrkoG.png

On 7/3/2017 at 2:19 PM, zmk said:

Damn thats really nice. And how often does it touch that price?

Just heads up. It is currently on sale. Weekly deal in the UK and other regions. Not for US region. 

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Want Bloodborne complete edition but sadly it is still expensive. RNUEeAr.png The Horizon is quite new, so I'll wait for few more weeks for a cheap deal.

IiIrkoG.png IiIrkoG.png

OT : but get Horizon zero dawn,possibly the best looking game on PS4 Pro atm.

37 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Thanks would have got it if it was under 30.. skipping it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You own a sub 4k capable console. You really expect games to be less than 30gb? 

You own a sub 4k capable console. You really expect games to be less than 30gb? 

Consodering the game in question was on last gen consoles and the og xboxone aswell.. yes i am.. [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Consodering the game in question was on last gen consoles and the og xboxone aswell.. yes i am.. emoji38.png

it is a 2rs game,very boring
wonder what zodka likes in it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Consodering the game in question was on last gen consoles and the og xboxone aswell.. yes i am.. emoji38.png

It received huge graphical updates on Pro like better textures, AA and enhanced resolution plus it's Goty edition includes all story DLC as well. 

Originally size was less than 25gb for base game on PS4 

It received huge graphical updates on Pro like better textures, AA and enhanced resolution plus it's Goty edition includes all story DLC as well. 

Originally size was less than 25gb for base game on PS4 

I dont have a luxury of broadband connection bro.. i use data sim for everything.. so i have to manage my usage..

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

I dont have a luxury of broadband connection bro.. i use data sim for everything.. so i have to manage my usage..

Oh ok.  You downloaded Gears 4, HZD nd all. So I thought data cap is not an issue for you. 

Oh ok.  You downloaded Gears 4, HZD nd all. So I thought data cap is not an issue for you. 

1 game a month works out fine for me.. and around gears release i was leeching on my office wifi.. now the accomodation is shifted elsewhere hence the problem..

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

1 game a month works out fine for me.. and around gears release i was leeching on my office wifi.. now the accomodation is shifted elsewhere hence the problem..

Chor! 

• Snake locked this topic